Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 16
Jan. 14th - Mar. 3rd

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Sep/Oct. '21
Character

Memorable & Terrifying

Arcturus
[played by Spirited_Away]

Exposed
[played by Akky]
Thread
Pitiful Excuses

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders Smile and say 'I'm okay'
Akari is attempting to join the Kingdom.

Akari
Female
Aldnari Herbologist (Apprentice)
Wolf
© Raton
4.00 years
Height: 27inches
AP: 28AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 80LBS

Smile and say 'I'm okay'

Another try, would it hurt. Could it hurt? No. If this attempt failed she would find somewhere else to rest her head and just hope she would meet Sebastian again. Having left the borders by the Cherry Blossom she had gone elsewhere for a while, still avoiding the Southern area.. Why? If she was honest she wasn't to sure. Why should she take the advice of a stranger. Why should she not go and explore there.. BUt something told her to stay away, something told her to listen to Sebastian and so she did.

Deciding to go a different way then last time she found herself at the borders of the Kingdom - the scent told her it was the same place and she briefly wondered if Sebastian was around or if he was off being a knight in shinning armor. Coming to a stop at the border, her paws stopped just at the edge - her bi colored eyes moving along to take in her surroundings. Glow would accidently activate for the second time - this time catching her attention with a soft subtle glow on the sandy ground.

Curiosity burned hot in her chest. Was this magic or was there some kind of trick of the light? Her head tilted upwards as she looked to the off-colored sky.. No, not a trick.. Strange. By the time she glanced back down the soft glow had faded and was no more. "I wonder... she recalled that a snow leopard as well as Sebastian had told her of magic , could this be some of that?

Shaking her head she recalled that she was standing at the borders of the Kingdom and realizing how rude she was being by just standing there tilted her head back and made a call for someone... Hoping, pleading, that someone would come. She was lonely, she wanted companionship and a home... Could there ever be a home for her?

Kjarik
Male
Aldrnari Co-King
Wolf
© Makao
6(6.25) years
Height: 36 in
AP: 211.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 200

RE: Smile and say 'I'm okay'

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 09:46 AM by Kjarik. Edited 1 time in total.)
Kjarik Dame-Fritjov

Whatever can happen at any time can happen today.

Kjarik walked through the peninsula , even though the weather out lately has been awful. Heavy rain, intense wind and even thunderstorms has been constant. Something that wasn't usual but duties were still to be done. Right now the skies were cloudy, the wind moved along his path, strong enough to make his pearl white fur to move along. And when it came against his face, he was forced to close his eyes, and now as he walked against if he had to from time to time.

But as he walked, he decided to go to the borders. Stormy or not he had to look after their limits, to keep his home safe from intruders that could threaten the Kingdom's peace.

But as he approached, a call from outside caught his attention. Calmly he walked towards, hopping to find the guest. "Greetings miss." He greeted as he found a white wolf standing on the other side of the borders. "I am King Kjarik. How may I help you?" He asked politely as always. It never hurt to be kind whenever he could.

He walks. | "He talks." | He thinks.

Akari
Female
Wolf
© Raton
4.00 years
Linked Accounts

Anxiety was beginning to build in the young and patient woman. Even if they did come, would they accept her? Want her? Her head shook ever so slightly as she tried to rid herself of the thoughts. Even if they didn't she could go elsewhere, right? Was there another place? Her eyes drifted along the beach - she could hear the water in the distance and oh how lovely was the sound of that water, it soothed her aching heart.

A calming place to be, yes?

The sound of pawsteps alerted her to the arrival of someone but sniffing at the air she noted to herself that it wasn't Sebastian but someone else. Next she caught sight of the male and the words he spoke lightened the heavy weight that had settled on it.

A king

She dipped her head respectfully and smiled a shy smile "Greetings Sire, my name is Akari... I met a warrior of your Kingdom.. By the name Sebastian Dame, he told me of your Kingdom and where to go if I ever desired to know about it or to make it a home. she began and paused as she thought over her words a moment.

"Could you, if I am not being much of a bother, tell me of the Kingdom that you lead?* she asked tilting her head.

*she thinks he leads the entire Kingdom<3

Kjarik
Male
Aldrnari Co-King
Wolf
© Makao
6(6.25) years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 09:44 AM by Kjarik. Edited 1 time in total.)
Kjarik Dame-Fritjov

A soft smile rested in Kjarik's features, not wanting to appear threatening. He was a king but not a jerk nor someone seeking to be feared. And even less by strangers unless they represented a threat to his home like the pair of males that assaulted him and more of his kingdom. But so far, the female didn't seem like that. There she explained why she was here.

"I see. And your are not bothering by expression your curiosity about the kingdom. Well, the Kingdom of Gullborg is a place made by three realms, each one with their own leaders. Each one holds the same authority in all three realms. The Verja, The Algiz and Aldrnari are the three realms. I lead Aldrnari along someone else. There are rules that applies to all the Realms and citizens of Gullborg. Everyone is to be respected regardless of their rank. You have to address all creatures by their formal titles unless you are allowed to call them by their name, everyone must pull their weight and help the kingdom prosper. You are allowed to visit any of the three realm lands unless told otherwise. All leaders can enforce the law equally. Creatures under two years cannot leave the Kingdom's lands without an adult." He knew it could be a lot of information to digest so he paused to give her time to think. And if she had any more questions he would be happy to answer them.

Sebastian
Male
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Spirit
2.5 (4.25) years
Height: 36
AP: 276.5AP
Linked Accounts

Sebastian Dame-Bards

Sebastian was out doing whatever it was he did. Despite only being a cadet, he wandered the borders. He wanted to be a Einherjar, he wanted to prove himself good enough, worthy enough for the role. With his thoughts rolling around, he completely missed the call at the borders. Skitter boosting his walk quicker than normal, but not much. Thrusters activated, partially without thinking about it. He got launched forward, but due to still being out of balance he hit the ground again rather clumsily. His chin met the ground and he winced. He really needed to practice some more.

It was there he saw two figures off in the distance, standing upon the borders. Quickly, the man stood up and with haste he made his way there. One of the kings and Akari. A surge of excitement rushed through him, tail wagging but he forced himself to ease. Sebastian dipped his head to the King and offered Akari a 'I am so happy to see you' type of smile before sitting down. He barely knew the woman, but she seemed like a good person and not one of those males. What was the harm in sending her the kingdoms way? Of course, if she turned out to be one of them he could always force her out...

He Walks. "He Talks." Magic
Metal 0/5 | Fire 8/11 | Electricity 3/5 | Anima 0/2 | Companion 0/1

I Tried To Scream

But My Head Was

Underwater

Sebastians voice is that of Jensen Ackles as he kind of reminds me of Dean from Supernatural <3 (ima geek)

Akari
Female
Wolf
© Raton
4.00 years
Linked Accounts

Nerves. It was nerves right? The feeling she was getting that started deep down inside of her and bubbled upwards. The feeling that shot through her entire body making it want to quiver and quake and run away from it all.

The woman's face remained gentle, unchanging and kind. Her eyes were calm despite the storm of emotions that raged inside of her as the male began to speak. He told her that there were three realms entirely and each one was led by a different king - so it was like an alliance of sorts.. Right? A smile crossed her features as her tail wagged ever so slowly - moving swiftly and gracefully like a reed swaying in a gentle breeze. She understood exactly where he was coming from but as for ranks and each of the realms , did they require certain skill sets? Sense would attempt to activate; a strange feeling - like a whisper as if something were telling her that there was something different about the male but unsure of what it was she pushed the strange feeling away and opened her mouth to speak but hesitated when she heard the sound of pawsteps approaching.

Turning her head she caught sight of Sebastian. Her heart seemed to lift, it was okay now that he was here.. He was her knight, he had been kind to her.. He had offered up information of his home and told her where to go and for that she was grateful... She was also grateful for the sense of familiarity. Her bi colored eyes rested on him for a moment - her smile softening even more before she turned her gaze back to the King.

"I do have a few questions My lord... If you are willing to answer." she said. Her voice seemed to come easy to her now, the feminine ring of grace and careful upbringing tainting every letter that fell from her maw. "Are you required to have skills? I am afraid I cannot offer much though I do know the uses of herbs and which ones are bad for you as well and I love children, I know how to care for them too.." she was practically useless, or she felt herself to be - at least now. Now that she was on her owe she realized just how useless she was, she failed in hunting for the most part only being able to catch small things like squirrel or rabbit and if that failed she was able to find berries to eat to fill her stomach but she had been taught by a good friend what herbs could and couldn't be used and her natural motherly instincts told her how to care for young and had done so even when she was in her old home. She valued her upbringing but she had not been prepared for something like this and felt lost..

So lost.

Her eyes shifted to Sebastian "I could also learn to fight, if I needed too. she added and looked back towards the King. Was that the truth? Could she fight, could she kill if she needed to? She wasn't frail but she was liken until a butterfly - harmless. Totally harmless.

The Avatars
Other
All Powerful
Other
© Staff
∞ years
Height:
AP: 198AP
Linked Accounts

Weight:

The Spirit of Battle had been observant, peculiar; there’d been many individuals that triumphed, both in mettle and merit over time.

Some had not been deemed as laudable.

However, one mortal in particular intrigued the man’s hall of battalion’s -- a chasmic, lowly rumble tore from the bear’s throat. In a blizzard of snow, burling like a verglas typhoon, eyes of cerulean bore into the wolf’s own upon appearance –– hubristic, stoical, superior –– here, he’d make it clear. A brumal, lordly breath soothed from Cyfton’s inky lips, “You've done well in battle, child, on more than one account. Be blessed, Sebastian Dame-Bards, and know your efforts are never in vain.” And just like that, in a haze of phantom blessings, their name would be forever conferred. He didn’t care to stick around, though, not even for a conversation. They'd been dubbed as a virtuous warrior, so what more could they possibly want? So, in a tempest of sleet, the Spirit of Battle disappeared back into the immortal empire.

SUMMARY
Something has happened!
As voted upon in the site-wide poll, Sebastia has been blessed! He has received a blessing marking (#007dae) that may be placed anywhere upon his body. Sebastian has been granted access to the Blessed powers found here.

He walks. | "He talks."

Kjarik
Male
Aldrnari Co-King
Wolf
© Makao
6(6.25) years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 09:43 AM by Kjarik. Edited 1 time in total.)
Kjarik Dame-Fritjov

Kjarik had his eyes placed over the female with serene expression and a soft smile on his lips. Then he saw from the corner of his eye a figure approaching them, for once he paused his little interview with the rouge to face who he soon recognized as a Valkyria member. Sebastian was it. He didn't know why he was here but not wishing to be rude he didn't complain and just focused on the female.

"Yes, you need skills to contribute to the Kingdom's wellbeing. But upon joining no everyone comes skilled on their trade. So here we have an apprenticeship system where you can be trained in what you wish to be and layer own, one of the leaders will come to you to test your progress and if you do well enough you will be given the rank you studied for. So in that part you could be a herbalist apprentice. Is that okay with you?" He explained as much as he was able. Knowing it could be a bit too much to take in the first moment so he gave her some time to digest. And there Avatar Cyfton made act of presence. He was impressive, massive and with a thundering voice. So there he didn't say much.

Akari
Female
Wolf
© Raton
4.00 years
Linked Accounts

She smiled gently at the words spoken by the king and nodded her head slowly "If you will have me then I would very much like to join and be trained as an herbalist. she spoke in her soft tones, eyes moving to rest a moment on Sebastian. She was in want of a home and if this place could fill that empty void she was sure to be contented with it - a happy home makes for tender feelings, no? Her eyes returned towards the white male for just a moment before they left them one again at the sound of something; - a crack of thunder and a stirring of the wind. Her eyes widened further when she saw something appear - boom out a few words and then disappear once again. She stood stalk still with her heart hammering in her chest..

What was that? It wasn't something evil so it must have been good for it told Sebastian to be blessed. Her eyes turned to the male and her head tilted slightly "What... if I may venture to ask, was or whom was that..? she asked, a quiver in her voice - it was not of fear but of excitement for she had never seen something of that sort before and thought things that were like that were only in fairytales. OH! if she could only tell her instructor about it, speak to her mother and share these wonders..

oh, surely she was dead and had been brought to some kind of heaven where all of the fairytales in the books had come true.. Surely that was it.. Or she was dreaming..BUt what a long dream, had she been knocked out and was in a long slumber?

She shook her head as she tried to make heads or tails of it all and at length gave a gentle hum in her throat.. It would all be answered sooner or later.
- right?

Sebastian
Male
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Spirit
2.5 (4.25) years
Height: 36
AP: 276.5AP
Linked Accounts

Sebastian Dame-Bards

Sebastian nearly zoned out from the conversation, excited for Akari to join and him be able to show her around. She would be safe here, hell he would make sure of it. The man glanced around, keeping an eye out for anything around. He was unaware the King may think his presence here may be unnecessary, but he was a Valkyrja. Seb saw it his duty and his job to make sure whomever was on the borders was safe, that was all he was supposed to do right? Besides practice and prepare for anything that might be tossed at them, he was sort of like a knight in shining armour. If anything but for himself.

Then something miraculous happened, an Avatar made themselves known. A blizzard set down upon them, Seb planted himself firmly and squinted his eyes. The creature whom appeared was a sight to behold, a large and powerful polar bear. His eyes widened, he could barely believe the sight before him. The words filled him with a sense of pride, something he had been thirsting for really. He had done well, and was recognized by it directly to himself. He looked back and forth between the two others and the bear, making sure they were seeing it too before Cyfton was gone in nothing but the blink of a eye.

Seb had to blink a few times to make sure he knew what was going on. Akari then asked the question, asking what or whom was that. He looked to Kjarik, making sure he wasn't going to reply first before he did. "They're called Avatars here, something along the lines of Gods depending where you come from. But I am not too sure what exactly just happened..." Unbeknownst to himself, a mark had appeared on his forward in the shape of two Norse ruins. Tiwaz, for honor and justice lay pointing up his forehead. Sowilo, for success, goals, and realization, was lain directly across it, on a horizontal scale in the middle of it.

He Walks. "He Talks." Magic
Metal 0/5 | Fire 8/11 | Electricity 3/5 | Anima 0/2 | Companion 0/1

I Tried To Scream

But My Head Was

Underwater