Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 17
Jul. 11th - Aug. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Disciples
Open
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: June/July '22
Character

Cutest Kid & Most Memorable

Melanthios
[played by Kikimora]

Leif
[played by Avocado]
Thread
For Now I Am Free

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Avocado
Rage

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders Pitiful excuses.

Levi
Male
Rogue
Wolf
© Raton
4.75 years
Height: 32in
AP: 13.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 71lbs

Pitiful excuses.

It could, supposedily, be said that Levi was avoiding others - either that or this place was as empty as a ghost town. He had met but two creatures since coming here, the skunk-wolf thing that looks liked a wolf but was indeed a reverse skunk and a tiger, a mighty beast - someone that he could say he was rather interested in, despite it being a fool and not knowing what a wolf was.

It had stopped raining, thank the Lord for that! He detested the rain, it made everthing wet and disgusting. Sure it was useful in keeping the Earth clean, keeping it well watered and many other things but having that in large doses was not ideal. Not to him. He walked more sure footed than before, able to keep his head high up rather than keeping it lowered to keep the bloody raindrops from entering his mud-pool-like eyes.

His paws were tired but he pressed onwards - the urge to know what this land held boiling over. He had passed over a pass, a dangerous thing that if you made one wrong move you would plummet to your death and perhaps never wake up again. Ever. Through some hills and back through that beautiful and interesting forest made of glowing mushrooms and was just getting the edge of it when a strange scent caught his attention...

A 'kingdom'.. His lip curled with disgust. That meant that there was a large group positioned here. His dark eyes narrowed and he gave an irritated sigh, suppose Cousin Hellsing was nesting here? He could easily beat the snot out of him and then both could go on their merry way... But how to go about it..

His paws had come to a stop at the border, his mind tossing up ideas and discarding them. Surely, if his kin was smart like they said he was he would start going by a name that wasn't the Hellsing name... That meant he could be anywhere under anyname - but a simple question of; Do you know of Hellsing? would make anyone's expression change a bit, correct? Iffen they knew who that was.

Exposed
Female
Havok Queen
Wolf
© Akky
4.5 (11.5) years
AP: 55AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 120lbs

RE: Pitiful excuses.

Exposed “Artio” Lebraid

Wrong me once, I'll kill you twice.

Audition and radar paid no mind to the quietude that caterwauled within, a dour mnemonic of what curses lay to those that feed its afreet’s.

If not for essence, the hellhound may’ve overlooked the malodour that lingered upon Havok’s borders -- who dare? Did they not understand it was rude to espionage, or perhaps eavesdrop? Fact or fictious, she’d make a statement out of their misdemeanours. A low, eldritch snarl tore from the depths of the queen’s throat, an odious, scurvy desire to lash out belabouring like lions in a pen. As if it mattered, however; she didn’t like daftness and idiocy. Eyes of white, vacant atmosphere’s bled into the oreg’s mourning boughs, a jibe to its sultriness spouting out roughly upon arrival. “You again,” Lebraid spat, caring not for formalities and cordiality, “What is it you seek, boy? Are you following me?” She didn’t like fabulists, and nor did she condone such tomfoolery. It was lucky, for them, that they weren’t apart of that aviary’s morose, knavish system, because then there’d be a problem. Why, there was enough as is with her degenerate, lowly, traitorous kin. The wolf breathed in devilish, icy tendrils -- rills of sputum festooned from those long, over-extended canines, polluted by blood and rotting tissue.

Dark, brooding, miasmic. A warning to not fuck around, persay.

Psychic 0/15 | Bardic 0/15 | Shadow 0/2 | Air 0/2.
Charm 0/1 | Smoketrail 0/1 | Lacerate 0/1 | Rend 0/1 | Affliction 0/1 | Axon 0/1.
Audition ∞ | Radar ∞ | Endurance ∞ | Agile ∞ | Essence ∞.

Action. | “Speech.” | Magic.

Original Image

Exposed is cold, calculating, disturbed & psychotic.

"Wrong me once, I'll kill you twice."

Levi
Male
Rogue
Wolf
© Raton
4.75 years
Linked Accounts

**Note: Levi and Exposed have met before, being vague on certain things as we have not yet completed their thread <3
-

You again. The bile tainted words oozed from the shadow looking woman as she approached the borders from her side. The feeling seemed mutual. His deep pitted eyes scored over the woman, his ears twitching as he thought of his words. What did he want? His cousin, his dear little runaway cousin that he had never met and the only reason why he was remotely interested was because it was a game to him.. Hunting down the prey, yes and the Hellsing boy was his prey.

"Regardless of what I say, ye or nay, on following you - would you believe me? Your mind has already been made up to believe such a folly and believe it you will. L said with a simple shrug of his shoulders as his gaze left her and traveled around to examine the things around. "I will get to the point as I do not care to dilly-dally and waste either of our time. I am searching for a boy, a man, if you will. he would leave it at that, there was no need to go into detail over it, it was his job and he didn't care to have that many sticking their noses into his business.

"The last name is Hellsing, I am not privy to anymore information then that, have you perhaps heard of this name? or is there a man by that name here? he asked bluntly. He still hadn't decided what he was going to do with the Hellsing man when he found him but had decided on what he was going to do with himself... Stay here, perhaps drum up business and find other ways to work his brain.

"I recongnized the scent that you carry and the borders here so why not start here? So, I suppose you could say I was indeed following you. was he really? no. The desire to follow or be around nimwitted creatures or disgusting and smelly ones was not an interest of his but when living life it had to be done, correct?

Exposed
Female
Havok Queen
Wolf
© Akky
4.5 (11.5) years
Linked Accounts

Exposed “Artio” Lebraid

Were they, perchance, concomitantly begging to be mauled, mutilated and mangled? Did they not understand who they were speaking to by now?

A valiant , yet glaikit imbecile they must be; the boy’s imputations were not appreciated one fucking bit, and the hellhound snarled like a dragon’s bellicose athirst. It was ill-omened, guttural, a caveat to be obliged. As if an ambience of death perfused from the queen’s existence, it festered and wept at her very bequest. Daemon spieled, clods of bleak, spoiled drivel lixivating from Lebraid’s velvety lips -- she disliked dillydaddying, of course -- however, they were quick to trumpet their reasons. A man by the name of Hellsing, was it? It wasn’t much to go off, infelicitously, so Lebraid’s chances of knowing anything were obscurely nadir. Even then, why should the woman care at all? Eyes of barren, ivory empyrean’s bled an inanimate glare, radar and audition refusing to abscond. “You will find none of that here,” She spat, sordid and coarsened as if splinters of glass were splicing against her jugular –– to trail without sanction was a sin, a childish exploit that couldn’t, or wouldn’t, be ignored. Oh, how wrong they were. There was a scintillate of fire, an inner bedlam of psychosis that swept across the queen’s deadpan stare, “I do not like to be shadowed by cretins and shilpits; do you have a death warrant, boy? Am I mistaken to think you do not wish to be a trophy for my pet?” A reference to one of Havok’s subservients, Missy, and their bodeful desire to maim. It was a handy utility, truly.

“You have one last chance.” Threatening, as always.

She was more than adept in doing it herself, but to make a game out of the dog’s life invoked an inhumane merriment. It was all too simple, was it not?

Psychic 0/15 | Bardic 0/15 | Shadow 1/2 | Air 0/2.
Charm 0/1 | Smoketrail 0/1 | Lacerate 0/1 | Rend 0/1 | Affliction 0/1 | Axon 0/1.

Original Image

Adrian
Male
Havok Resident
Wolf
© Makao
4.25(6.75) years
Height: 36
AP: 257.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 200

Adrian padded nor to far from the ruckus, patrolling the borders as he did all days. Boring sometimes but had to be done.

"Regardless of what I say, ye or nay, on following you - would you believe me? Your mind has already been made up to believe such a folly and believe it you will."

He heard first as he stood for a moment to try locating the voice but soon enough Hsi mother's joined too. Oh that was interesting and with a cold expression he approached to see a mutt back talk his mother. Such a fool and even more by doing so on his presence.

He aimed to stand by the queen as his lip winkled in disdain, in clear annoyance. And all knew that angering Adrian could be a bad idea.

"Fuck off little shit. Get going now" He snarled with his ears pinning down against his skull, hackles rising to full length, mouth shut with saliva pouring out of his mouth in anger. Legs didn't widen nor his neck went low as he wants into attacking just yet. Eyes narrowing over the shit face. Tail rising in dominance. He was going to make himself be heard, and if the man ignored this warning he was going to make himself be felt. His paws were firmly planted into the soil under his paws. Standing his ground.

Adrian vs Levi
Dominance (Fuck off)
0/3
4 days
36in and 200lb
Excellent
Full dodge unused
Spar log
Magic log
Fire 0/15 Necromancy 0/5 Kinetic 0/2 Specimen ∞ Rage 0/1 Durable ∞ Persuasive ∞

"speak."| Magic | 'Thoughts' |

Fire: 0/15 Necromancy 0/5 Kinetic 0/2 Rage 0/1 Durable Persuasive

OC-

Art by Glass tide of DA

Adrian has a mark on his left shoulder gifted by Defros(See above)

Adrian can be rude and violent due. His thoughts and speech doesn't reflect his roleplayer's

He has a ring placed on his right paw in his middle finger.

Levi
Male
Rogue
Wolf
© Raton
4.75 years
Linked Accounts

“Quote here”

text "talk" Magic

Levi arched an eyebrow at the woman as she spoke and then gave him 'one more chance'. He frowned for a moment but shrugged it off, he hated to admit his own confusion but here he was truly confused. Whatever did she mean by one more chance? He had given her exactly what she wanted, an explaination as to why he was here. He was searching, seeking and it was clear by her words that the male he was seeking was indeed, not here.

Straightening his posture he tilted his head and was opening his mouth to speak when an unwelcome male showed his face. He stared - almost dumbfounded at the creature. Was every animal here oddly arrayed in some kind of horn or stripe or spot? What new thing would show itself next? He shuddered to think..

However he did not like the way the male had spoken to him. Usually quiet by nature, L hadn't devoted much time to fighting but had read a good deal about it in books that had been given to him. He had never seen a real fight and thus had never been in one - his parents believing his time was best suited to books and expanding his intellect rather than bronze.

His ears slicked back and his lips pulled back into a snarl as he narrowed his eyes on to the large male I find this tiresome, I was only asking for information - I did not come here to fight nor to upset the balance of your lives. he said in his flat lining tone but nonetheless his body still moved into a defiant position. His chin tucked downwards to protect his throat and his legs spread outwards - just wide enough to balance himself on the ground below, the grass flattening underpaw. His tail rose up, curling along his back while his teeth showed themselves once again. HIs hackles danced with irritation and defiance as his fur spiked up along his spine.

He was not a large man by any means but he was fully aware that size didn't matter and the large one was the harder they fell when they did. He would wait and see what the male's next move was.

Adrian vs Levi
Defense
1/3 (Verbal)
4 days
32in and 71lb
Good ( rogue )
Full dodge unused

Stock by Wincey

Adrian
Male
Havok Resident
Wolf
© Makao
4.25(6.75) years
Height: 36
AP: 257.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 200

I love the smell of gasoline
I light the match to taste the heat

Eyes remained narrowed over the male that lingered on their borders. Ears flat in anger with his lips winkled to reveal those white teeth begging for blood. For a taste of an opponent's flesh. But he had to control it, to control the anger that with each word the rouge was pulling into the air was increasing. Who did he think he was? Who did he think he was? Who did he think they were? Hackled rose still, tall as his tail hanging over his back in a dominance display. He wanted to make his point clear, and whatever excuses the mutt had to spare Adrian wasn't going to let go until the male was gone. Mouth shut for now, but not for any longer as he would speak. "Then leave." He commanded. As the king he was. His legs remained slightly bent, with paws firm into his lands soil. Head and neck held high in pride. Snarls erupting from his chords.

Then as his eyes were settled into the male's eyes. He didn't know but a wave of Panic was attempted to be sent to the male's way. Not aware of it. Not aware of the possible activation of this spell.

Adrian vs Levi
Dominance
1/3
4 days
36in and 200lb
Excellent
Full dodge unused
Spar log
Magic log

"Speech"

Fire 0/15 Necromancy 2/5 Kinetic 0/2
Rage 0/2 Specimen ∞
Durable ∞ Persuasive ∞

I've always liked to play with fire

Adrian has a mark on his left shoulder gifted by Defros(See above)

Adrian can be rude and violent due. His thoughts and speech doesn't reflect his roleplayer's

He has a ring placed on his right paw in his middle finger.

Akky
Female
Birb-Min & LW's Wifey
Player Account
© Akky
25 years
Height: Smol
AP: 1,095AP
15 Attached Accounts

Weight: --

STAFF NOTE :

Due to the exceeding time limit, Adrian is the winner of this spar by default. Any and all attacks are assumed to have landed; happy posting! <3

Exposed
Female
Havok Queen
Wolf
© Akky
4.5 (11.5) years
Linked Accounts

Exposed “Artio” Lebraid

A low, chasmic, ballistic thrum tore from Lebraid’s throat like a crocodile’s hollow, expecting them to obey, oblige and abscond; but instead, the king’s interference festooned a droll smirk. Well, atleast one of her children understood how to behave. Their successions were iconic, plenary, impervious -- it wouldn’t be possible without the hellhound’s turret of imposition, however. They, for one, would be nothing if not for her. A ball of fire, so bellicose and fierce, blistered in the queen’s expression as the witless, shilpit stalker chose subversion. And no, it may not have been in words, but rather their actions, intentions. Did they desire an affray? Did they not understand the consequences for infringing the Havok crowns? A wintry, callous snarl blethered from the wolf’s gloopy, over-extended canines, “Then learn when you are no longer wanted here, scum. I gave you an answer, so leave, or you’ll become another jacket for my pet.” She didn’t like to be pried upon, and this, by all means, could never be forgiven –– eyes of illusory white’s wed no magnanimity, no fear –– would they adhere?

Radar and audition slaved on, vowing nowt failure.

Psychic 0/15 | Bardic 0/15 | Shadow 1/2 | Air 0/2 | Water 0/2.

Original Image