Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 16
Jan. 14th - Mar. 3rd

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Sep/Oct. '21
Character

Memorable & Terrifying

Arcturus
[played by Spirited_Away]

Exposed
[played by Akky]
Thread
Pitiful Excuses

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Meeting [AW] Are You Worthy?

Mordo
Male
Kamar-Taj King
Lion
© Akky
4.25 (13) years
Height: 48in
AP: 12AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 395lbs

[AW] Are You Worthy?

Mordo
The Fool Who Knows He’s A Fool Is That Much Wiser.

A tedious, conspicuous, yet thorough decision had been weighing dejectedly on the king’s mind; it wasn’t habitual for him to dispose of a covenant, yet age had worn him well. Over the years, Mordo felt achieved, reputable, hubristic.

Had he done enough?

Would the Ancient One be proud?

If not for Kamar-Taj and the doctrines of their master, he may not have persevered, or perhaps excelled in the ingenuity of absolution at its most mesmeric concoction. There was plenty to cosset, however a life of sublimity was what he sought to do. A retiral, to put it plainly -- eyes of rich, ebullient tangerine’s glazed over the travertines, glow activating under illiberal conveniency in abettance to the rousing sun. With it came a kaleidoscope of colours, exalted and exotic as it paraded in pastels of rose, honey, butterscotch and periwinkle. The king breathed, basking in its beauty. It’d roll off the black-clad lion’s tongue like valiant turrets, molded by baritones and bardic resounds. And then, a call would unveil for a worthy heir –– they had to be fervid, candid, modest –– he wouldn’t settle for anything less, of course. They’d built a kingdom, a foundation of solace and acceptance; this, by far, was the most difficult adjudication he’s made, but as the earth went on, so did everything else. A noble expression came, expecting the fortuitous.

Who dare to take Kamar-Taj’s crown?

OC Note: Mordo is calling for a worthy creature to take his place as King/Queen! <3

Bardic 0/6 | Light 1/3.
Untraceable 0/1 | Torchlight 0/1 | Darkvision 0/1.

Action. | "Speech." | Power.

Star
Female
Kamar-Taj Master
Tiger
© Lizzy
7.25 (11.25) years
Height: 38 in
AP: 250AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 380 lbs

RE: [AW] Are You Worthy?

Star

Airspout activated as she stood a few inches off the ground. Not out of need but more of a preference after so many years of using it. Her bi-colored eyes swung left and right as she walked looking for either of her children. She walked towards the springs hoping at least one would come relax in the pools with her. What she hadn't been expecting was Mordo's call.

The sound traveled to her easily via audition so she started in his direction. She made her way with haste and once she saw him she slowed down. Seeing as Mordo was tall she raised herself in the air a bit before nodding her head in greeting. "Hello Master Mordo." She said in a soft tone. She would let him speak before she spoke more. Age, as well as the realms teaching definitely taught her more patience. Much more than she could have ever found on her own. Once she got about 5 feet from him she sat down and wrapped her tail around her front paws.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks.

Magic: Fire: 0/11 | Psychic: 0/11 | Air: 0/2
Acrobatic ∞ | Agile ∞ | Airspout: 1/1 | Audition ∞ | Durable ∞ | Echo 0/1 | Firewhip 0/1 | Gills 0/1 | Medium ∞ | Stealthy ∞ |

Mordo
Male
Kamar-Taj King
Lion
© Akky
4.25 (13) years
Height: 48in
AP: 12AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 395lbs

Mordo
The Fool Who Knows He’s A Fool Is That Much Wiser.

The Ancient One’s denouement of Kamar-Taj's crown was a hifalutin responsibility he dared not fail -- over the years, they’d seasoned austerity and chariness, but in the end, he stood above it all. In sickness, in health.

If not for this, Mordo wouldn’t be prosperous or absolute in his rule.

A buddhist’s esse was notable, efficacious to the experiences that were dealt in disparate ways; eyes of luminescent sunset’s, laved by orange, basked in the marvel of syas springs. Soon, however, a compatriot face would show. A servile, amiable smile would unsnarl at the master’s ornate greeting, “Star, what a pleasure it is to see you again.” He’d surmise a low, gladden hum, canorous and bardically attune. It wasn’t as if the king expected an assemblage, because he’d much rather efficacy over implausibility –– one’s duty as leader was not to be taken frivolously –– the life of others weighed heavy in hand. Kamar-Taj's vocation was to heal the mind, body and soul to those that needed it most, a testament of absolution, covenant and merit. The noble truths certified within this, too; the man would be sure to sustain it. “My reason for making this call is quite simple,” Deep, affluent undertones rolled off Mordo’s tongue like satiny honey, intending to make eye contact, “As you are the only one here, your worthiness and service to Kamar-Taj leaves me with no doubts. I, with a heavy heart, have chosen to resign as king in hopes that you, or someone, may take its place. This crown shouldn’t be taken as a burden, but rather a blessing, an entitlement.” He explained, charcoal hairs wavering in a lavish, velvety mien, posture stoic yet modest.

Albeit, silence ensued, awaiting the woman’s reply.

Bardic 0/6 | Light 1/3.
Untraceable 0/1 | Torchlight 0/1 | Darkvision 0/1.

Action. | "Speech." | Power.

Star
Female
Kamar-Taj Master
Tiger
© Lizzy
7.25 (11.25) years
Height: 38 in
AP: 250AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 380 lbs

Star

A soft smile came to her lips when he spoke. "The pleasure is all mine." She stated softly nodding her head once while she waited. The soft breeze blew through her fur. As Mordo spoke her eyes widened a bit. He was stepping down and naming her Queen? Never in her life would she have expected that at all. It was a lot of responsibility but one she would take on. His last words repeating in her head. Taking the crown as a blessing? Her heart pounded in her chest as her nerves got to her before she took a deep breath to calm herself.

"You have been a wise and venerable King. I am sad to see you step down. As for taking the crown it would be my honor. I will bear the crown with pride and I hope to do you proud. Her words were soft, a young Star would have leapt with joy but the Star she was now stayed in one place. She thought about the realm as a whole and how everyone would look to her for guidance. A heavy toll but one that would be worth it. She did have some reservations though. "However, if I may ask, I wouldn't know the first thing about being a Queen. If I have questions or if at any point I struggle may I call upon you to guide me?" She asked kindly. He has led the realm for many seasons. Her highest rank was a duchess so she was knowledgeable in some things but a Queen to her was so much more.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks.

Magic: Fire: 0/11 | Psychic: 0/11 | Air: 0/2
Acrobatic ∞ | Agile ∞ | Airspout: 1/1 | Audition ∞ | Durable ∞ | Echo 0/1 | Firewhip 0/1 | Gills 0/1 | Medium ∞ | Stealthy ∞ |

Akky
Female
Birb-Min & LW's Wifey
Player Account
© Akky
24 years
Height: Smol
AP: 661.5AP
15 Attached Accounts

Weight: --

STAFF NOTE :

As decided, Star is now the leader of Kamar-Taj! Her first log will be due on the 30th of November, which is 2 weeks from the date of her most recent post to this thread. Happy posting! <3

Elizaveta
Female
Kamar-Taj Student
Cheetah
© Raton
3.25 years
Height: 28in
AP: 6AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 78lbs

Eliza had heard the call from the Kamar-Taj's king and thus promptly - or not so promptly in the end, decided to go and see what was going on. Her pawsteps were even and controled and her eyes were bright. She was a happy young woman and having known no issues in her life before now was at peace and perhaps a bit innocent to the ways of the world and therefore finding no fault in others even if they were coated in them.

As said she not so promptly followed the call. Having set out to do such a thing her scatterbrained ways caused her to lose track of what she was doing when she caught sight of a butterfly dancing along in the air. Her eyes followed it here and there completely forgetting that she was to be somewhere important but when the butterfly disappeared she sat puzzled for a moment as if unsure of how she got to the point that she was at.

Moments passed by before she recalled she was on her way to meet a call from the King. INstantly getting up she began towards the destination and soon found the form of her mother and the lion. Something important seemed to be going on and so she silently waited in the background - unsure of whether or not she should make her presence known to the two.