Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 16
Jan. 14th - Mar. 3rd

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Sep/Oct. '21
Character

Memorable & Terrifying

Arcturus
[played by Spirited_Away]

Exposed
[played by Akky]
Thread
Pitiful Excuses

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Corn Maze

Staff
Other
Administrator
Other
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 2,068.5AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: --

Corn Maze

CORN MAZE

Click here for the maze.

As the sun starts to fade, you see a thick field of corn you've never noticed before, settled in a once open area. As you approach, you can see a path carved into it. You walk forward to investigate and are overwhelmed by the sheer height of the stalks. An eerie feeling creeps up your spine. Do you enter?

How do I participate?
Choose a character and post them entering the corn maze. Staff will roll for injuries and post the results on this thread. When you've completed the above puzzle, PM it to the Staff account and wait. We will verify that it is correct and roll for your injury and what your character will find at the end of the maze. Once we post it, you may post acting out your character solving the maze IC (vaguely) and finding their prize.

How do I Do the Maze?
Take the provided picture and edit it in paint, photoshop, etc. Or you can even take a picture of it. We don't mind!

What are the injury odds?
Characters over 1.5+ years will have the same injury odds as a moderate hunt; characters under 1.5 years will have the same odds as a difficult hunt.

What are the rules?
  1. Enter one character per roleplayer.
  2. There is no posting order.
  3. Do not help each other solve the puzzle.

What are the prizes?
There are 10 possible prizes. Once you PM Staff the completed puzzle, we will verify that it is indeed solved and then we will roll your prize!

1. Free Elemental Level
2. Free LVL 3 Unique Power
3. Free Immortality (150 posts still required)
4. Free LVL 4 Unique Power
5. Free Feat
6. Immortality Discount
7. Free LVL 5 Unique Power
8. Free Elemental Upgrade
9. Free Elemental Jewelry
10. Free Elemental Level

What's the Deadline?
This event will end on Oct 31st @ 11:59 PM.

NOTE: If a character posts here, they may not post at the trick or treat event.

Alucard
Male
Valkyrja Einherjar
Wolf
© Mangled
3.50 years
Height: 34in
AP: 258.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 175lbs.

RE: Corn Maze

Alucard Hellsing

The crisp air bit at his charcoal black nose as he walked. Caution building in his spine as he approached the tall stalks of corn, reaching far above anything he could see. Why had he never noticed this field before today? Ascension forcing bat wings to cling his back, the man would lower his head to scent the ground as he walked along the sides. The field seemed like an impenetrable wall of corn much rather than natural growth or someone's harvest. Was this another event of the Avatars? If so, what could this possibly be about, then?

Black paws padded atop dry dirt as his nose caught nothing familiar, though still continuing to walk around the walls until he reached an opening. An entrance. Red eyes scrutinized the irregular path before him, his sight cut short by the sharp turns of the maze. Apprehension started to climb up his chest, but he was never one to shy away from danger even when it snarled in his face. Curious to find out what lurked inside or even at the other end, Alucard stepped inside.

Action | "Speech" | Magic

•Due to Chill, his body temperature is as uncomfortably cold as a corpse.

Nikita
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Wolf
© Makao
5.75 years
Height: 32
AP: 54AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 118

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2021, 12:43 PM by Nikita. Edited 3 times in total.)
“Quote here”

text "talk" Magic
Shadow 0/8 Air 0/8

Summer's warmth settled in Yavania, perfect for my training routine, though I worked on my every time. Regardless of the season or meteorological conditions. Fights could break out anytime so I needed to be ready. But I preferred the warmer months, and now that summer was at full force I felt right to do so. The entire day I have been working on my stamina, and speed. And as the afternoon took place I was all good to rest or do something else. Perhaps I could take an stroll? Well, the evening was pretty and I wasn't going too far anyways. And as such I drove away.

I arrived by the time the sun started to dip into the horizon. I found myself in the place I had always seen events take place and this time it wasn't any different. I found a corn maze, taller than normal, almost like walls made of the plants. A well made trail broke through, and a part of me wanted to explore it. I knew it could be dangerous but I wasnt going to do anything stupid, just to explore. And in silence and with my eyes cold, walked forward, entering and beginning my trail.

Stock by Castlegraphics

All of her posts are written in the first person style. So you know.

Akari
Female
Aldnari Herbologist (Apprentice)
Wolf
© Raton
4.00 years
Height: 27inches
AP: 28AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 80LBS

Despite having been away from home and the constant influences of her dear departed mother Akari hadn't lost any of her sense of duty. She walked upright with a graceful, angelic way and was as kind as the day she had been born. She refused to yield to the bitter feelings that every so often swelled up inside of her reminding her of her lost home for she now she believed herself to have another and was perfectly content to reside there* - was it because she had a friend already or was it something else? She couldn't be sure.

She was a cheerful woman always minding her tongue and never speaking ill of anyone or speaking ill words. Her tone always gentle like that of bells tinkling in a gentle breeze while her laugh was just as silvery. She had no need to be cruel or harsh in her ways and doing so would only grieve her and so she avoided doing things like that.

She had set out into the lands and traveled farther than usual.

The sun was beginning to set when she thought she should turn around and head in another direction but stopped when her eyes caught sight of a strange scene.. Corn.. Her eyes traveled over it, easily recognizing the dried stalks to be corn but it seemed to form something.. Curiosity mounting the young female moved towards it and paused in the mouth of the entrance and peered into it and for a moment hesitated - her gentle nature making her somewhat fearful of what lay inside of this strange formation but curiosity continuing to mount the woman looked around her before and made a silent prayer before venturing into it.

* https://yavania.udocoded.com/showthread....#pid139149 -> Thread is onging but has been offered a position as an herbalist apprentice and is awaiting his acceptance.. Being vague on whether on things.<3

Sebastian
Male
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Spirit
2.5 (4.25) years
Height: 36
AP: 276.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 200

Sebastian Dame-Bards

Sebastian was now blessed, but the question now was, what now? A frown crossed the man's face as he made his way from the Kingdom, towards the divine lands. Perhaps he could get some practice sparring in, but obviously that was not what Yavania had planned for him. Eyes widening as he came across what looked to be a maze, made out of corn? Sebastian couldn't think of any reason as to why this would be here. He shook out his pelt, Skitter activated, drawing him closer as Thrusters took him to the entrance of the corn maze. Both the powers were now completely practiced, it made him excited for what was to come next in the long list of elemental magic.

He eyed it nervously, the scent of a variety of other creatures that he supposed already entered filled his nose. Sebastian took a deep breathe and stepped forward, 'Stay courageous, you got this.' With that he entered into the dim and eerie corn maze. He needed to keep his mind straight if he wanted to get through this.

He Walks. "He Talks." Magic
Metal 0/5 | Fire 8/12 | Electricity 3/5 | Anima 0/2 | Companion 0/1

I Tried To Scream

But My Head Was

Underwater

Staff
Other
Administrator
Other
© Staff
-- years
1 Attached Account

Alucard! Success!

After more twists and turns than you can count, dead ends and eerie shadows and sounds, you finally spot the end! As you approach, something catches your eye -- a solidified little tree-sap candy, flavored with honey!

Alucard - 5 - moderate injury - Free LVL 4 Unique Power

Your prize has been added to Unused Items.

Staff
Other
Administrator
Other
© Staff
-- years
1 Attached Account

Nikita! Success!

After more twists and turns than you can count, dead ends and eerie shadows and sounds, you finally spot the end! As you approach, something catches your eye -- a solidified little tree-sap candy, flavored with honey!

Alucard - 6 - no injury - Free Elemental Upgrade

Staff
Other
Administrator
Other
© Staff
-- years
1 Attached Account

Akari! Success!

Alucard - 4 - no injury - Free Feat

Staff
Other
Administrator
Other
© Staff
-- years
1 Attached Account

Sebastian! Success!

Alucard - 1 - light injury - Free Feat

Alucard
Male
Valkyrja Einherjar
Wolf
© Mangled
3.50 years
Height: 34in
AP: 258.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 175lbs.

Alucard Hellsing

Despite his watertight memory, Alucard could not fight off the feeling of frustration while traversing the maze. While he knew he was bound to reach many dead-ends, there were more false paths than he could have ever imagined. The moment he started thinking he was in the right track – dead-end. The amount of times he had to retrace his steps and test other routes to meet the same result was beyond what he could consistently count. Still, the man persevered. At the very least, he never had to retry the same path twice.

Alucard felt slightly disappointed, however. There was nothing in the maze noteworthy enough to make this worth it, it was starting to feel like a large and childish waste of time. Though, just as he thought that, a bullet ant somehow took immediate offense and attacked the tip of his tail. With a growl, Alucard activated Hydroguise, effectively electrocuting and killing the bastard while washing it away. Soothe initiated next, calming the painful bite to half of what it was and – oh, that is pleasant.

Nerves no longer so angered, the man would continue on his journey until he reached the end. Somehow near the exit, he spotted something golden brown resting on a fallen shaft of a corn stalk. With a quick sniff, he could deduce it to be candy, similar to the kind he found two years ago at a similar event around this time. However, it was inside a pumpkin then. With Telekinesis, Alucard picked it up and put it in his mouth, ingesting the honey flavoured treat.

Seeing no reason to stick around, Alucard would take his leave.

-Exit if not stopped-

Action | "Speech" | Magic

•Due to Chill, his body temperature is as uncomfortably cold as a corpse.