Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 17
Jul. 11th - Aug. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Disciples
Open
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: June/July '22
Character

Cutest Kid & Most Memorable

Melanthios
[played by Kikimora]

Leif
[played by Avocado]
Thread
For Now I Am Free

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Avocado
Rage

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome A Gift For All!

Sebastian
Male
Algiz Einherjar
Wolf
© Spirit
2.5 (5) years
Height: 36
AP: 46AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 200

RE: A Gift For All!

Sebastian Dame-Bards

Oh, I Started As An Ember

Who Was Made For Kerosene

Once again the present was empty, a piece of coal lay in the bottom of it. Was it just his luck, as of late? A simple frown crossed his face as he turned towards yet another present. Sebastian wanted to find something, he didn't particularly want to stop until he found something. Once more he looked around, searching but he saw nothing that stood out overall. A long breathe escaped his mouth as he leaned down to to yet another present. The man faltered for a few moments, a bit of hesitance before he opened it.

Surely, there was some parts of things he did to mean he would deserve something, right? Or maybe he wasn't handling it properly, and it wasn't saw fit that he did deserve something? A frown crossed the mans face but he shook off the feeling and went back to opening the present. Hopefully, there would be something inside this one. If not, he may even head home and just leave the rest for everyone else. Sebastian did want something, but it wasn't that important was it? He wasn't really sure at this point.

He Walks. | "Sebastian Talks." & "Benny Talks." | Magic
Fire 0/15 | Firewhip 0/1 | Electricity 0/15 | Anima 15/15 | Metal 0/5 | Light 4/9 | Companion 0/1 | Lacerate 0/1 | Rend 0/1 | Hydroguise 0/1 | Specimen ♾️ | Agile ♾️
#176 <3

And Now I'm Raging Like A Fire

Burning Up Through Everything I See

Sebastians voice is that of Jensen Ackles as he kind of reminds me of Dean from Supernatural <3 (ima geek)

Arian

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

The had seen something similarly done in their homeland, but who could have made all these. It was a wonder to Arian that something like this could be possible! After all, many animals that didn't get a prize in one present could move on until they got one. The Cougar smiled warmly at those that they passed, playfully hopping about the younger ones that were around.

The disciple huffed, wishing he could call one of the little cuties their own. If it could happen, they would wish to open up a box or look up and see a cougar cub with a little ribbon around his or her neck. How joyous a winter it would be! Someone to love and raise, to teach about magicandthe Avatars... A little magician's pride and joy!

Though the chances of that were slim to none, Arian came by a golden package and gently picked it apart. They sat, holding their breath for whatever lay inside. There was very little he truly desired as far as materials went but it would be a disgrace to refuse a gift.

OOC: Box #140
Action. • "Speech."《Thoughts.》

In The Night, The Stormy Night

She'd Close Her Eyes And Dream Of Paradise

Searing
Male
Kamar-Taj Master
Other feline
© Emrakul
10.25 years
Height: 19 in
AP: 26AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 25 lbs

Searing

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

It was quickly becoming dark. In the haze of the halflight, Searing could see the Divine Tree in all its glory. He glowed along with it, though nowhere near as magnificent and sparkly as the adorned tree. The master couldn't quite tell what brought him there, but just by smell and sight alone he could see many that had also arrived. What was all the fuss about? Having never attended a Divine's festival before, the prospect of that being the matter never crossed the old man's mind. He slowly approached the tree and its many opened and unopened troves. Boxes of all different sizes and colors cluttered around the trunk. Before long, the Master himself found a curiously wrapped container. 'Well now,' Mused Searing, 'I'm here, aren't I? Might as well treat myself.' And so he attempted to open the present with child-like wonder.

OC: Choosing number 52!

"Speech here."
Pim Stouten

Staff
Other
Administrator
Other
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 2,836.5AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: --

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2021, 03:45 PM by Exposed.)
Spirited_Away

Sebastian opens a present and...

... finds a gingerbread cookie, granting 100 AP. Happy Holidays!

Staff
Other
Administrator
Other
© Staff
-- years
1 Attached Account

Tsubasa

Arian opens a present and...

... finds a gingerbread cookie, granting 50 AP. Happy Holidays!
[/quote]

Staff
Other
Administrator
Other
© Staff
-- years
1 Attached Account

Emrakul

Searing opens a present and...

... finds a sugar cookie, granting Searing an immortality discount. Happy Holidays!

Quintus
Male
Rogue
Other feline
© Raton
2.25 years
Height: 20inches
AP: 6AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 35lbs

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2021, 08:15 PM by Quintus.)

The sound of his sister's, newly made sister, voice spoke nearby - agitating him. He ignored her while he opened the present and peered inside and once again saw a piece of coal. He was getting annoyed and the urge to throw a temper tantrum was increasing. Why, why was everyone else getting something but him?

Again!? What was this nonsense?

A snarl curled his lip and then to add insult to injury when he looked over to see his sister he saw that something nice lay inside of her box. Fluffing up his tail he frowned "What do you want Misaki? his voice wasn't cruel but a weariness had settled over him. Did she really care how his day was going? As he saw it she thought she was better then they(he and his other siblings) which was why she went around looking for flowers all the time. His eyes moved away from the young girl and he shrugged his shoulders "Fine, I'm going to look for another box he stated - leaving the open invitation for her to follow if she so desired.. He didn't want her to stay here and get kidnapped by someone else - his mother would have a cow!- Whatever that was.

Flicking his tail he signaled that she could follow before turning and going to find another box - whether or not she decided to tag along. He was determined to find something and find something he would.. Stopping at the nearest box he sat down and began to open it in a ginger manner - his eyes never leaving the box.

# 61 please<3

Misaki
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Kimber
2 years
Height: 25in
AP: 13.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 50lbs

Misaki

Actions. | ”Speech.” | Magic.

”To be your friend.” She said as she grabbed the cookie. She glanced over to his rock, how odd? She had gotten a cookie, why hadn't Quintus? She felt bad for him. She gave him a warm smile as he walked away but quickly followed him. ”Good to hear.”

Her eyes followed his, she happily sat beside him and watched him open the box. She sent a prayer to the avatars that it would be something good. ”Quintus, Do you want to pick flowers with me, when we go back home?” She asked as she munched on her cookie, it was delicious! She smiled at her adoptive brother, she didn't think it'd matter if she did. She knew that someday, her siblings would accept her for her differences. ”Don't mind me asking, but what can I do that will make you - and Cassius accept me?” She paused but quickly added in ”Besides leave.” She cocked her head to the side.

Electricity: 1/2 | Divination: 1/2

She's just a girl, but she's on fire.
Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway.
She's living in a world and it's on fire.
Filled with catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away.

Misaki is too young to understand the truth and meaning of fantasy and reality. She'll believe almost everything others say, even if it's obvious they're lying.

Raelynn
Female
Xidan Prospect
Wolf
© Kimber
3.25 years
Height: 29in
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 97lbs

Raelynn
One paw in front of another. Paws carried Raelynn to this place that has... Boxes?! Shocking, well, for her. She glanced around, so many animals all in one place! What a sight! Eyes drifted to a present with red wrapping and a green bow. Oh, for me? She asked herself, before trotting to the box and opening it nicely unlike some. She saw others getting rocks? That was the main prize? She giggled a bit at Jerome before going back to business. Operation Box was a go. She smiled looking around before sticking her head into the box to see what she had gotten.
-----------------------------------------------------Arya
The cougar teen padded around as so seeing others so happy, with each other. She had trouble containing herself, her thoughts and her feelings. C'mon, keep cool. She would tell herself that a lot nowadays. She found a present in blue and gray, she dashed to it and tore it open as a white wolf next to her looked ticked off. What did I do this time? She ignored the female wolf and smiled at her present