Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 15
Dec. 3rd - Jan. 14th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Sep/Oct. '21
Character

Memorable & Terrifying

Arcturus
[played by Spirited_Away]

Exposed
[played by Akky]
Thread
Pitiful Excuses

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private Oh Sister of mine.
Misaki

Quintus
Male
Rogue
Other feline
© Raton
1.00 years
Height: 20inches
AP: 30AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 35lbs

Oh Sister of mine.

Quintus sat by his mother in the mouth of the temple. His green gaze stared in cool indifference out at the falling snow that was slowly fluttering to the ground - it was cold, that he was aware of, and yet he wasn't cold or he didn't feel cold was the right way of saying it.

Beside him he could just feel the touch of his mother's fur - coldness seeping from her. It was strange how she felt so... cold. So lacking in heat and it had been something that had always intrigued him but not knowing exactly how to ask about it he only silently wondered about it. All he knew was she was different for his other mother held warmth in her body - warmth that as a younger cub he had only wanted to bury his head into and sleep soundly.

After a moment more of the long silence he heard his mother give a sigh. It seemed there was a lot on her mind - she was silent more often then she usually was and seldom allowed for him to venture with her on her trips outside of the temple. Glancing towards her he tilted his head Mother? he questioned to which she only glanced down to him and gave a flick of an ear and then rising she started forwards.

"Can't I come? he asked trailing along behind her as she moved and only stopping when she did

"Not today Quintus, perhaps another day I have some thinking to do about something. she gave him a gentle smile and reached down to touch her nose to his.

Perhaps someone else would have flinched away from that dreaded, heatless, touch but he enjoyed it. To him there was warmth despite it being absent. He felt warmth despite there not being truly any. She was his mother after all and he was fully aware that both his mothers loved him and his siblings deeply and he loved them just as much.. He was sure of it.

Nodding he gave her a smile but said nothing else as she turned and disappeared into the undergrowth - her tail tip twitching as she did so. He waited for her step to disappear before turning back to the temple and staring up at it - what now. His eyes moved along the stone building and gave a deep sigh.

-Ana exits-

*PPed Ana because she is mine<3
Quintus is still in the post but Ana as left it<3

Misaki
Female
Disciple
Wolf
© Kimber
1.25 years
Height: 25in
AP: 6AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 50lbs

RE: Oh Sister of mine.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2022, 01:01 AM by Misaki. Edited 1 time in total.)
Misaki

Actions. | ”Speech.” | Magic.
Static activated unbeknownst to her. She saw her brother, Quintus. And her mother, Anastasia, she would've talked to them like a normal child, but, she was far from that. Anyway, Quintus and Cassius didn't like her, or at least that was how she felt. Locate activated, but she didn't notice it due to her zoning out. She always zoned out about the same thing. Always her brothers, she felt welcome around everybody else but them. Cassius, a while ago said she was assuming that they hated her. Did they not hate her? If they did then why didn't they tell her?

At that place where she had gotten a cookie, Quintus was nicer to her - or at least trying to be. Maybe she should tell him that she was in Cyfton's Tournament? Maybe, but he might get jealous or take it the wrong way. Hmm, what could she do?

She decided to see how high she could jump. It was stupid, yes, but she didn't really mind. Maybe it would make her taller? Probably not but whatever.

OOC ~
Electricity: 1/2 | Divination: 0/2

“Our love makes you beautiful to me
Our love makes you beautiful to me
Love causes a change of heart
Love gives a brand new start"

Misaki is too young to understand the truth and meaning of fantasy and reality. She'll believe almost everything others say, even if it's obvious they're lying.

Quintus
Male
Rogue
Other feline
© Raton
1.00 years
Height: 20inches
AP: 30AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 35lbs

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2022, 05:41 PM by Quintus. Edited 1 time in total.)

Catching sight of his sister he frowned deeper. He wasn't sure what to think of the wolf that had been named his sister. Clearly it wasn't because she was different then them nor that it was because his mother had simply just brought her in without so much of a question about anything. He wasn't sure because of the way she acted. She acted so much more superior then him or their other littermates - as if the world was owed to her and he was pretty sure she didn't like them with the way she acted.

His eyes moved along her in a cool manner and then he turned his eyes away to rest on a nearby patch of dead grass - as if on cue Ignite would activate again - for the second time. The grass sparked into flames, the small little fire crackled and hissed before steadily dying out due to the moisture that was on the ground. He continued to frown as he puzzled about it but turned his eyes back to Misaki "What are you doing? the words came out blunt and a tad unkind - perhaps abit more than he had wanted them to sound.

Plodding up towards her he would attempt to stop a few short feet away and look her over up and down wonderingly.

Lightwood
Female
Akr & Lizzy's Wifey
Player Account
© Lightwood
19 years
Height: Smol bean
AP: 1,420.5AP
12 Attached Accounts

Weight: Thicc

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2022, 08:37 PM by Avocado. Edited 1 time in total.)
STAFF NOTE :
Hey y'all.

Kimber, Misaki would no longer be affected by the 'venom' of 'venom glands' at this point. See here; This mutation makes non-venomous species able to inject venom with their saliva. This venom is not deadly. Swelling at the site of the bite is immediate. From there, it causes pain at the site of the bite in the first post. In the second post, they will also start to feel nauseous; they may or may not vomit. In the third post, they will sweat and have labored breathing. By the forth post, the symptoms will plateau. By the fifth post, the symptoms will begin to fade. Meaning 5 consecutive posts in the tread where you were bitten. This does not carry over to other threads.

Remove any and all mentions of Misaki experiencing symptoms of venom glands.

This would also mean that Quintus would not react to Misaki feeling ill. Therefore depending upon what is edited, permission is granted to Quintus after edits are made to also edit his post to fit what has been changed. <3

This thread is on hold.

I've had a very long day. I am very small. And I have no money. So you can image the kind of stress i'm under

- John Mulaney

Lightwood
Female
Akr & Lizzy's Wifey
Player Account
© Lightwood
19 years
Height: Smol bean
AP: 1,420.5AP
12 Attached Accounts

Weight: Thicc

STAFF NOTE :
Thanks to the appropriate edits this thread is no longer on hold.

I've had a very long day. I am very small. And I have no money. So you can image the kind of stress i'm under

- John Mulaney