Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 17
Jul. 11th - Aug. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Disciples
Open
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: June/July '22
Character

Cutest Kid & Most Memorable

Melanthios
[played by Kikimora]

Leif
[played by Avocado]
Thread
For Now I Am Free

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Avocado
Rage

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [M]{Hordak} Lucky Rabbit Foot

Leif
Male
Verja King
A. wild dog
© Avocado
5 (6.25) years
Height: 30 in
AP: 399.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 62 lbs

[M]{Hordak} Lucky Rabbit Foot

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2022, 12:38 AM by Leif. Edited 1 time in total.)

Leif was walking his way slowly over towards the heart of Marrok Falls. The only time he really came out here was to do border patrol. There was no personal reason for him to come out here on a regular basis. Although, the falls were peaceful and it was quiet out here, being far away from the peninsula. Perhaps he should come out here more often by himself.

Perhaps he should actually get a hobby… or a life outside just being a leader. Like Sribna. Sribna had mates and children, and from the looks of it, he seemed like his life was wonderful. Leif after all had countless random stories about ‘what Rai did today’ or what ‘sweet thing Loki did’ for both him and Rai. Plus his children, he talked often about them. He talked about their childhood. Honestly the man just loved his family to bits.

Leif wouldn’t call himself envious of Sribna for being able to obtain such things. He was happy for his friend that his life was so fulfilling. However Leif wished to have a mate, someone to return home to. That said, Leif was somewhat… romance adverse. Perhaps adverse was not the best word to use… perhaps… inexperienced. Shy? Timid?

Things a King are not supposed to be of course. Or at least the King that Leif had imagined in his mind. If one were to question this train of thought, he of course could make exceptions for other kings or queens, but for him… there was this image that he was trying to maintain… and timidness in any aspect of life was not included.

As Leif was walking towards the falls for a drink of water, he spotted Sribna walking towards him. The man looked tired, Leif figured Sribna was on his way home from patrolling, though he knew it would be awhile before Sribna managed to get home. ”Good day Sribna. Have a good sleep when you get home.” Giving the other man a smile, Leif gave him a nod of the head and continued to walk past Sribna and towards the falls where he paused to take a drink of water.

Sribna yawned as he walked home from a long border patrol. He was looking forward to getting home and snuggling with his mates in bed for hours. Audition and essence along with radar guided his way home. His abilities also allowed him to notice Leif coming in his direction. Giving a tired chuckle Sribna responded to Leif’s words, ”I look forward to a nice long sleep. Have a good day Leif.” Continuing to walk home, Sribna gave one more long yawn.

-Sribna exit-

Hordak
Male
Algiz King
Wolf
© Lightwood
3(4) years
Height: 34n
AP: 307.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160lbs

RE: {Hordak} Lucky Rabbit Foot

HORDAK

Impossible comes true
intoxicating you

It wasn't very often Hordak made the trek up to the falls. Typically he held a slight distaste for it on the account the waterfall was so dreadfully loud. Though, he supposed, if you were here all the time then you'd naturally drown out the sound. Ah, if only he had the patience for that. Hum activated, blurring his body, as his rounded nails scraped across some rocks. It created a horrible sound (like nails on chalk), yet oddly enough it didn't hurt his ears. Since the ability was fairly new, the magic was dispelled once Hordak winced at the scratching noise.

He carried on, wondering how magic like that could come in handy. Deafen your enemies maybe? Well, no matter, Hordak had none of those anyway.

A little further ahead, Hordak zeroed in on Leif and Sribna. He wasn't yet close enough to make out what was said, but he figured it was a few parting words. Whatever it was left Leif alone. Perhaps now was the perfect opportunity to discuss what had happened between them all those nights ago. If it hadn't been clear before, it should have been clear now. Hordak was avoiding Leif. Not because he was ashamed of their encounter or that he didn't crush hard on the awd, but there was a seed of hesitance deeply rooted in his chest. Shouldn't Leif be with someone more... respectable? Hordak was a rude little twat that carried little to no filter. He was rash in most of his decisions and he despised when things didn't go his way. None of that was suitable for someone so kind, patient, sweet, thoughtful, and- The list could go on and on. Still, the brute was far more stubborn than he was insecure. If he thought for even a split second that he held a sliver of a chance then he would take it.

And let it be so.

"There's my little rabbit." He grinned at the verja monarch.

Fire 0/6 | Bardic 4/6

Action | "Speech" | Magic

stock

Leif
Male
Verja King
A. wild dog
© Avocado
5 (6.25) years
Linked Accounts

Leif was taking a drink out of the water, refreshing himself when the sound of footsteps approached. Turning his head, green eyes met with the sight of King Hordak who seemed to have a grin on his face.

’There's my little rabbit.’

”Eh?” The undignified noise couldn’t help but just leap out of his mouth. The surprise, and complete and utter confusion on what was going on was written all over Leif’s face. The mask had slipped, Leif couldn’t help it… it was just so… so… confusing?… odd?... out there? Closing his mouth that apparently was agap as well, Leif looked around him as if to magically find someone standing beside him. Surely… Hordak wasn’t… speaking… to him?

Oh avatars… just what had happened that night with Hordak? Leif had no recollection and was completely baffled by Hordak’s new little nickname for him. Finally meeting Hordak’s eyes again after his search for this ‘other person’ turned out to be fruitless. Leif asked the stupidest question he thought he ever had asked in his life. ”Me?” A blush sprouted on his face and he came face to face with the fact that he… was the little rabbit. ”I am… confused.” Another very stupid and obvious statement.

Leif expected Hordak to explain just what happened, and how he accumulated this new nickname.

Hordak
Male
Algiz King
Wolf
© Lightwood
3(4) years
Linked Accounts

HORDAK

Impossible comes true
intoxicating you

As expected, Leif held no recollection of their shared night. Hordak knew this would probably happen and yet it still stung all the same. He quickly blinked away the flash of hurt and eased into a facade of suave confidence. "I could call you my little bear if that tickles your fancy. Oh, but you wouldn't remember showing me that form would you?" There was a chiding tsk as he aimed to stop a few inches from Leif. On the off chance someone walked past he didn't need them to hear anything else he might say.

"You really don't remember sharing a bed with me? I'm almost hurt you forgot." Okay, perhaps he couldn't help the smug undertones from seeping in. Not that it was entirely his fault. Hordak was dealing with a petty sting and this was how he coped, alright? The toss-up implications of whether or not they really slept together would be left in the air. If Leif wanted clarification he'd have to ask.

He would let the verja king simmer in this information, eyes crinkling at the corners. Was this cruel? Maybe, but it felt justified. This should be a lesson on learning to limit alcohol consumption, lest you forget juicy details of the night.

Fire 0/6 | Bardic 4/6

Action | "Speech" | Magic

stock

Leif
Male
Verja King
A. wild dog
© Avocado
5 (6.25) years
Linked Accounts

Leif Fritjov-Lanġas

Being completely sober, unlike that one night with Hordak, Leif was able to pick up on that very momentary flash of hurt that blinked across Hordak’s face. It disappeared as quickly as it had appeared.

’I could call you my little bear if that tickles your fancy. Oh, but you wouldn't remember showing me that form would you?’

His eyes widened and a blush crept on his face due to Hordak’s proximity to him. He was so… close. Leif could feel his heart racing. And, to be honest, Leif just wanted to lean forward, and get closer, however, they were out in the open. Leif did not remember changing into a bear, but how could Hordak know about the fact he could change into a bear… if Leif had not shown him?

’You really don't remember sharing a bed with me? I'm almost hurt, you forgot.’

A small intake of air, sounding like a soft gasp, occurred from Leif’s lips. ”We…?” Pausing he couldn’t believe what he heard. Him and Hordak slept together? They… had coitus? Oh gosh… Leif felt awful that he could have forgotten that. ”You. Follow me. It is too open here.” Sure it sounded a tad bossy, but Leif was a private man. He wanted to talk to Hordak more about this, but absolutely not in the open.

So Leif would turn around and walk towards the caves that surrounded the falls. Picking one at random, Leif walked inside a cave and waited for Hordak to join him before speaking. This was a more private place, for such a private conversation. ”I…I am sorry that I do not remember anything…” A blush erupted on his face as he forced himself to say the following sentence. ”We… slept together? Like… as in… that you… know that I am gay?” Poor Leif was too shy of a man to outright ask “Did we have sex?”. Such things would just probably make his face explode from embarrassment.

Action | "Speech." | Element
stock by Arno Meintjes

Hordak
Male
Algiz King
Wolf
© Lightwood
3(4) years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2022, 07:37 PM by Lightwood. Edited 2 times in total.)

HORDAK

Impossible comes true
intoxicating you

Hook, line, 'n sinker.

Hordak didn't mind the bossy moment Leif displayed, he liked it actually, and nonetheless he followed after the awd. Once they were well away from any prying eyes, the algiz king watched the other with careful consideration. Was this going too far? Should he just come clean with it already? Objectively, it was probably morally wrong to let someone assume you two had sex and not correct them.

”We… slept together? Like… as in… that you… know that I am gay?”

Better yet, what's the harm done? A little tit for tat never hurt. No, this wasn't because Hordak was a crudely petty man. "Once you started begging for me, Leif, I had a hunch." Which wasn't a lie. Again he skirted around outright answering yes or no for whether or not they slept together, but only for a moment longer. Hordak wasn't entirely cruel.

"I can forgive you for drinking yourself into a stupor if you promise not to again. I don't want another night shared to leave that pretty head of yours." Hordak didn't want a single second he spent with Leif to be forgotten. Why would he go out of his way to spend time with someone if all his efforts were washed away with cheap booze? "I'm feeling generous... so why don't I just give you the chance to make it up to me?" It was a risky game, but worth it all the same. Was it wrong he wanted Leif? Not if they were two consenting adults. So, he wanted to test it. A drunk man's word is a sober one's thoughts. He took a step forward, hopefully invading Leif's personal space, a look of terrible mischief in his eyes. What would the prim and proper king respond with?

Fire 0/6 | Bardic 4/6

Action | "Speech"

stock

Leif
Male
Verja King
A. wild dog
© Avocado
5 (6.25) years
Linked Accounts

Leif Fritjov-Lanġas

An audible gulp could be heard from Leif due to Hordak’s words.

’Once you started begging for me, Leif, I had a hunch.’
Was he embarrassed that someone had found out his sexuality? Absolutely not. Was he embarressed about being homosexual in the first place? Not in the slighest, most of his family was some version of queer, so it was perfectly acceptable and approved of to be the way he was. No one would judge him at all, so there was nothing for him to socially fear.

However, Leif was embarrassed at the fact that Hordak said he begged him for… what Leif could only imagine would be to bed him… how embarrassing. Absolutely embarrassing. Leif’s ears drooped back now, unable to mask such severe embarrassment. Perhaps the fact he could let his mask down was due to the fact that it was Hordak he was in front of… or maybe it was just due to the fact he was very very embarrassed.

A king shouldn’t be begging someone to bed them… no one should be begging someone to bed them. But apparently Leif did begged Hordak when he was drunk.

’I can forgive you for drinking yourself into a stupor if you promise not to again. I don't want another night shared to leave that pretty head of yours.’

Leif wanted to argue the fact that though he did not remember the duration of his intoxication, he did remember beforehand. And he specifically remembered Hordak not being inside his home when he began to drink. So this was all Hordak’s fault for joining his company when he was already intoxicated.

Still, it was kind of endearing in a way that Hordak wanted Leif to remember things. ”I promise….” Leif’s voice was soft, like an embarrassed whisper.

However it was what Hordak said next that made Leif feel something… unusual. Unusual but… good. Strange but… he liked it?

’I'm feeling generous... so why don't I just give you the chance to make it up to me?’

The tip of Leif’s tail betrayed him by showing off the excitement Hordak’s words caused. Hordak was asking Leif to bed him again? Oh my.... And he wasn’t really even asking… more implying that he should. There was honestly something very attractive about this to Leif. Hordak’s cocky, assertive and dominant behavior lit something inside Leif. Was it the fact that he just liked Hordak? Was it the fact that someone else for once was being the leader? A mixture of both? Hordak was younger than him, and traditionally the older male was supposed to be the leader. But, here Leif was… in this situation, allowing Hordak to be the dominant one, and was beginning to enjoy the idea of allowing it to continue. Reaching out to Hordak via telepathy Leif thought that the most attractive and intimate thing he could do would be to respond to Hordak mentally. There was just something a little bit closer and more intimate about using telepathy. Leif’s eyes locked with Hordak’s, a yearning heat clear in his green orbs. ”Yes sir” Leif said it mentally as seductively as he could… but he figured that he probably wasn’t very good at this. Not like some other people were. But… since in his mind, he and Hordak had slept together before, Leif was a bit more relaxed… and a bit more bold.

Taking a step forward, Leif would attempt to give Hordak a kiss by gently rubbing his lips against Hordak’s. He would then back up and turn around. Moving his tail to the side, it was clear the signs that Leif was giving Hordak. In Leif’s mind, he was more than making things up with his fellow King.

-fade out?-

Action | "Speech." | Element
stock by Arno Meintjes