Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 17
Jul. 11th - Aug. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Disciples
Open
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: June/July '22
Character

Cutest Kid & Most Memorable

Melanthios
[played by Kikimora]

Leif
[played by Avocado]
Thread
For Now I Am Free

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Avocado
Rage

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Divide.

Anastasia
Female
Vrai Chevalier
Tiger
© Raton
2.5(5.25) years
Height: 34in
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 225lbs

Divide.

Anastasia

A light snow fell daintily from the sky, swirling in a gentle breeze that eased its way through Whitebark woods. Once again Ana found herself in the familiar place that had been her childhood home, a place that held unwanted memories. Memories that she chose to ignore but regardless she felt drawn to the place - her pawsteps falling against the cold snow, crunching it underpaw. Everything seemed muffled, quiet, something she liked.

Her cold gaze moved along the trees. The paths, to her, were familiar and yet foreign. So many of her days were spent exploring places outside of her home rather than exploring that of where she spent her nights.

On her back Sergey , her spirianima, and Alekesi, her undead companion were nestled against the nape of her neck - the skinless snake wrapped around the shivering bat. Silly, perhaps but nonetheless the bat demanded that the snake do so to help rid of the chill he felt.

Thought Ana wandered the trees of her past home - her mind was elsewhere. She had seen her father -- he had had children, like she expected she had been forgotten* he had simply moved on with his life .. Something she had done as well. She was a callus woman indeed, her heart nary breaking for anyone. Her thoughts swirled around her head like the snow that fell from the sky - here and there, there and here moving from one to another.

She would have continued on like that if not for a scent that greeted her. The scent of death. Ears twitched forwards -- a curious sort of thing. She had done it before, perhaps she could do it again. Quickly she sought out what she was looking for, the carcass of a rabbit.

Without hesitation the woman would activate zombie the rabbit reanimating before her eyes -- a smile curled on her lips before she attempted to activate Extend . For a brief moment she was able to see and hear what the rabbit did - she was able to see from its point of view but as it was the second time it only worked for a mere moment and the connection broke.

Blinking she smiled.. "This power gets more interesting as it goes.. she muttered the words , watching as the rabbit hopped about.

Action. "Speech."

Anastasia's actions/thoughts do not represent me as a person.
Anastasia is immortal and therefore does not age. She appears to be 2.5years old but is actually 5.00.
Anastasia has a body like ice due to the fact she is a user of necromancy.
-
Ana wears this necklace, it harbors Water element.♥
-
Anastasia has a little brown bat Spirianima named Sergey and a Hognose undead companion(skeleton) named Aleksei

Olexiy
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Leopard
© Silverfrost
3.00 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 70AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 106 lbs

RE: Divide.

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2022, 12:12 PM by Olexiy. Edited 1 time in total.)

Olexiy was on another trek. The determined scion was hoping to meet more Yavanians. They wanted to learn more about the realms of Yavania. He wondered if there was something in the northeast. Confidently, they traveled through the lands. He was willing to take risks and to do what it took to achieve their goals. He made quick time, determined to come across something. They wouldn't turn back until he made contact with someone. Even Rogues, maybe they could spread word of the Kingdom.

The leopard caught sight of a white tigress. He didn't hesitate to approach her and her small menagerie. A polite smile came across their face. She smelled of a realm he had no knowledge of. He wanted to learn from her. Maybe she could learn something from them. He stopped within a few meters of her.

"Greetings, m'lady," the leopard said politely, dipping his head. The aspiring politician had manners.

OOC⟶ I love Ana <3
Fire: 0/2 | Water: 0/2 | Savant: 0/2

Anastasia
Female
Vrai Chevalier
Tiger
© Raton
2.5(5.25) years
Linked Accounts

Anastasia

Before she heard the male speak Ana had caught onto the scent. A male, leopard and the scent that clung to Perses's pelt -- the Kingdom. Shifting, Ana took her gaze from the rabbit and let them settle onto the young male's form. He spoke polite enough.

The movement on her back told her that her companions had finally decided to move and venture down. Sergey turned his eyes onto the young boy but for once held his tongue while Aleksei merely moved down so that he was on the ground and could coil himself around Ana's foreleg, turning his eyeless face towards the leopard.

"Greetings. Ana dipped her head as she greeted the boy back "From your scent I judge that you are in a realm, the Kingdom perhaps? she had come to learn the scent that was on her father and brother's pelt but would never cling to her own. As she had told Perses, they each had their own lives but at least they were on talking terms now.

My name is Anastasia Cohen, who might you be? she questioned him with a tilt of her head.

Action. "Speech."

Olexiy
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Leopard
© Silverfrost
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2022, 12:13 PM by Olexiy. Edited 1 time in total.)

The woman had a bat and a peculiar skeletal serpent. He knew that was magic of some sort. It was of interest to them but the woman spoke first. She introduced herself as Anastasia Cohen. She recognized the Kingdom scent on him. The red leopard wondered how she knew about the Kingdom. And she asked the scion of their name.

"Well met, Miss Cohen," Olexiy replied. They were polite with their address. "My name is Olexiy Fritjov-Dame-Nich, of the realm Aldrnari." Now that was out of the way, he could ask her a question. "You recognize the scent of the Kingdom," the hybrid mused. "You're the first I've met that identified it." A fabrication, of course was needed. They didn't want it to seem like an accusation. But it opened the door for the answer as to how the woman knew of the Kingdom.

OOC⟶ <3
stock

Anastasia
Female
Vrai Chevalier
Tiger
© Raton
2.5(5.25) years
Linked Accounts

A laugh sounded from the small bat, his beady little eyes angling at the male THAT'S a first! he crowed with laughter, as he fell onto his back and kicked his little legs in the air Miss Cohen he cackled until a swift, but gentle, kick from Ana silenced his loud laughter subduing it to a quiet snickering.

The skeletized snake merely watched from where he was coiled around Ana's leg before shaking his small head to and fro as if in disbelief that there could be something as annoying as the bat.

"Please, just call me Anastasia or Ana. I appreciate the formality however my little friend here will never let go of such titles. she stared at the still snickering Sergey "As for how I know the scent my father and brothers live among your realm but I have chosen to live elsewhere. she said turning her gaze back to the male in attempts to lock eyes with him that would be all she told him unless he asked for more. WHy give information if she did not need to.

Anastasia is immortal and therefore does not age. She appears to be 2.5years old but is actually 5.00.
-
-
Anastasia has a little brown bat Spirianima named Sergey and a Hognose undead companion(skeleton) named Aleksei

Olexiy
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Leopard
© Silverfrost
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

Olexiy noticed that his words seemed to cause the bat to have some sort of fit. The woman went to correct the creature. Something akin to a gentle cuff; it didn't seem to cause the creature pain so the scion didn't interject. The woman was quick to correct them. It seemed that she was not one for formalities. Or at least her bat wouldn't let her hear the end of it. He nodded in confirmation; he wouldn't let an immature creature dictate for him but respected her choice.

Anastasia went on to say that her fathers and brother lived in the scion's realm. Or was she referring to the Kingdom? But she chose not to live with her family it seemed. He wondered why they would separate, but it wasn't polite to prod about family manners. Well, at least they could ask about the realm she carried the scent of.

"What is the realm you carry the scent of?" the mahogany leopard asked. He was polite in his question.

OOC⟶ <3

Anastasia
Female
Vrai Chevalier
Tiger
© Raton
2.5(5.25) years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2022, 04:02 PM by Anastasia. Edited 1 time in total.)
Anastasia

Ana had hardly noticed she had taken on the scent of Vrai, perhaps that was normal perhaps it was other things but she supposed it was easy for an outsider to pick it up "The realm scent I carry is known by the name of Vrai - its a realm that mostly consists of felines however it is beginning to open up for others to join it. she said.

Her tail tip twitched then laid still You can find the realm in the Savannah. she added. Though she was not reluctant to give out the realm's information she did, however, want to tread carefully with what she said and to whom. It was best to leave things vague and unclear without leaving to much questioning on what the realm was like.

Ana saw it as her home. It was different then the Legion and different from having been a rogue or the High Priestess. She liked it, it was safe and if her children decided to come they would be protected I will answer any questions I can and I feel like I can give a proper answer to, does that sound fair? she knew that the male would have questions, had he not why would he comment on her realm's scent that clung to her?

Action. "Speech."

Hearts of Ice melt Hearts of Stone merely shatter and make more stone.

**Permission from LW to say Ana smells like Vrai

-
-

Olexiy
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Leopard
© Silverfrost
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

Olexiy Fritjov-Nich-Dame

Olexiy listened intently as Anastasia spoke. She spoke of Vrai, a realm that was mostly made up of felines. Although it was beginning to open up for others to join. He was a bit confused, if not minorly alarmed by that. Did they only allow felines before? Olexiy was a hybrid and all three of his parents were canines and his family contained a multitude of species. Did Vrai have something against non-felines?

Anastasia went to detail that Vrai was in the Vesis Savannah and then she offered to answer whatever questions she could answer. That was a great response! But Olexiy decided to tread carefully. They did not feel safe letting her know that he was a hybrid.

"Yes," the mahogany leopard responded with a nod. And then they decided to get to the bottom of their questions. "Would you be willing to detail Vrai's laws and values?" he asked with a curious but polite tone. Hopefully it would seem like they were simply curious. It seemed like a basic question to ask. He also did not want to ruin whatever diplomacy the Kingdom and this Vrai might have.

OOC⟶ Sorry for the wait <3
Fire: 0/2 | Water: 0/2 | Savant: 0/2 | Eidetic Memory:

Anastasia
Female
Vrai Chevalier
Tiger
© Raton
2.5(5.25) years
Linked Accounts

Ana tilted her head for a moment. The question seemed innocent enough, however Anastasia was sure that most would just use such words as a cover up. She would be vague and continue to do so. This man was from the Kingdom, a place where her father was and from the sounds of things was a large place.

"Its the usual, what most realms seek after in those that wish to join. Those who are on the council or royal are to be obeyed, their word is law and only they are allowed to accept members into the realm. There should be no fighting amongst peers , unless of course you can provide a valid reasoning for doing so. she paused, her blue eyes flashing curiously on the man for a moment before she shrugged and glanced away;

"Don't start things you can't finish, don't make trouble with other realms. Serious matters are to be brought to the council or the royals. the woman said turning her eyes back towards the leopard.

"That is about it. she said "As for ranks there is the normal royal; queen, king, the council . There are the Knight , the hunters and the healers and there are those that live there among us that have join that were in need of a home. Then there are the consorts who are the mates of those who are higher-up. she concluded with a twitch of an ear.

-
-