Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 17
Jul. 11th - Aug. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Disciples
Open
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: June/July '22
Character

Cutest Kid & Most Memorable

Melanthios
[played by Kikimora]

Leif
[played by Avocado]
Thread
For Now I Am Free

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Avocado
Rage

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private I always had that dream like my daddy before me
Leif!

Olexiy
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Leopard
© Silverfrost
3.00 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 70AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 106 lbs

I always had that dream like my daddy before me

Olexiy Fritjov-Nich-Dame

Olexiy padded through the Peninsula, looking like a man on a mission. The mahogany leopard was hoping to find the Verjan King. They had been preparing to speak with the man about taking on a Courier rank. He had learned what he could of the other realms. And he hoped that they would be considered ready for it. Rather than call for the man, the hybrid hoped to come across him in the Peninsula. He didn't want to call him over; make it seem like an emergency of some sort.

Olexiy hoped he might find their nephew around the Peninsula. It wouldn't be too hard to stumble across him, they hoped. He considered if he didn't find the Verjan King, he figured he would approach his dad instead. But then again, that would be the easy way. And Olexiy wanted to try things the hard way first. So they continued walking, hoping they might come across him.

OOC⟶ OOC
Fire: 0/2 | Water: 0/2 | Savant: 0/2 | Eidetic Memory:

Leif
Male
Verja King
A. wild dog
© Avocado
5 (6.25) years
Height: 30 in
AP: 399.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 62 lbs

RE: I always had that dream like my daddy before me

Leif Fritjov-Lanġas

Patrolling the Peninsula was a regular thing that Leif did, even if it was a short patrol on his way to somewhere else. It was always good to make sure the land where most everyone slept was safe and secure. That said, Leif had done all he needed to do today, and was currently walking towards his house. He was a bit tired from doing so much work today, however he was schooled well in his external appearances, so his tiredness did not show.

What would he do with the rest of his day? Perhaps take a nap first. Then, maybe he could call Hordak to hang out. What would he even say to Hordak though? ‘I just wanted to see you?’ That seemed embarrassing to admit outloud. It wasn’t embarrassing that Leif liked Hordak, nono, that wasn’t it. The embarrassing thing was voicing affection out loud.

How silly though. He was too shy to express affection out in the open. Then again, his mother was quite conservative in showing affection, and it seemed as though his father catered to her wants. That wasn’t a bad thing Leif thought; to understand your mate’s boundaries and respect them. He just supposed he wanted to feel less guilty about not being able to express his desires so openly. Leif wondered… if his reserved nature bothered Hordak.

His house coming into view, Leif gave a small smile knowing he would soon be able to rest his feet. That said, he had no clue that someone was currently in the peninsula looking for him.

Action | "Speech." | Element
stock by Arno Meintjes

Olexiy
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Leopard
© Silverfrost
3.00 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 70AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 106 lbs

Olexiy Fritjov-Nich-Dame

Olexiy walked, moving with confidence as they sauntered through the Peninsula. He kept looking around for the King. His blue eyes scanned the area as he walked. Finally, they caught sight of the African Wild Dog. He moved into a trot to catch up with the man. And then when he was close enough, coming up from the left behind him.

"Hello, King Leif," Olexiy said, dipping his head as he spoke. The mahogany leopard was quick to get to the point. "I wish to ask for the Courier rank. I have been working on learning about the other realms in order to prepare." They gave all the information that they could as quickly as possible. He had been working hard to learn about the other realms. And all of it was retained in their Eidetic Memory. He awaited for the King's response. They didn't think they would be turned down. And he was prepared to detail what they had learned of the other realms.

OOC⟶ oleixy comes in with a 50 slide powerpoint on why they should be courier
Fire: 0/2 | Water: 0/2 | Savant: 0/2 | Eidetic Memory:

Leif
Male
Verja King
A. wild dog
© Avocado
5 (6.25) years
Height: 30 in
AP: 399.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 62 lbs

Leif Fritjov-Lanġas

’Hello, King Leif.’

Those words immediately caused a polite smile to appear on Leif’s face before he stopped Leif in his tracks and turned around. That was when he came face to face with a realm member.

’I wish to ask for the Courier rank. I have been working on learning about the other realms in order to prepare.’

Giving a thoughtful hum, Leif didn’t allow his mask to slip, not even a little. Instead, his friendly king persona was on even though he was all business. An ever friendly voice, paired with a polite smile, Leif was ready to speak with him. ”I see. And… to whom am I speaking with?” After all, though most of the kingdom was his family did not mean that Leif knew who this man was. Though all the realm members knew Leif’s name, being king and all, Leif needed to individually learn names.

Moving past his name, Leif would move on to another question…. Or series of them. ”You stated you learned about other realms? Which realm have you spoken to? And what have you learned? And whom from the realm have you spoken with? I would like details. As well as… what information did you trade back? What do they know of the kingdom? Perhaps its people or its workings? What details do they know?”

Basically Leif wanted the blow by blow information that this man could provide. After all, courier was a serious position, if this man was worth his stuff, he should remember what he heard and told.

Action | "Speech." | Element
stock by Arno Meintjes