Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 17
Jul. 11th - Aug. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Disciples
Open
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: June/July '22
Character

Cutest Kid & Most Memorable

Melanthios
[played by Kikimora]

Leif
[played by Avocado]
Thread
For Now I Am Free

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Avocado
Rage

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private Romantic Gestures
Saeran <3

Ruven
Male
Vipera Knight
Lion
© Rage
4.25 years
Height: 48in
AP: 14AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 400lbs

Romantic Gestures

Ruven
Faldeyr

Actions. | ”Speech.” | Magic

In all his life, Ruven had never gotten the urge to set up an actual date for someone. He’d always had one night stands, or relationships based on mutual gain. But with Saeran, it was different. It had been early in the morning when Ruven set out on his own, on a mission to put together something special for the diminutive tiger. He traveled to the land of flowers he’d been with Saeran in before (jacaranda gardens), coming back with all the flowers he could carry. Resting them gently on the beach he carried some large pelts from his den, laying them out on the sand. He wasn’t really sure what he was doing, but it felt right.

After getting the pelts laid out he went out to find them something to eat. He gathered meat, and some sweet berries that he knew were safe to eat. He found a few curved pieces of bark to rest the food on, as well as one exceptionally curved one that he carefully filled with fresh water for them to drink. Once he was all done with those preparations he arranged the multicolored flowers all around the pelts, leaving room for him and Saeran to sit and eat. Pulling in a breath, he nodded to himself. It had taken him nearly all day, but he was happy with the set up. Just one task left.

After grooming himself, and picking out one small bundle of bright purple flowers, he made for the border of the cove. Certainly his little picnic set up would safe for a few minutes. Stopping on the border he place the flowers down just long enough to call for Saeran, picking them back up in his maw so they didn’t get dirty and covered in sand. It was early evening now, the sun just starting to level with the horizon, casting warm rays out across the ocean. Would the small man come to his call?

Fire: 0/2 | Electricity: 0/2 | Shadow: 0/2 | Untraceable: 0/1 | Echo: 0/1 | Glue: 0/1 |Persuasive: ∞ | Investigator:

Ruven is rated M for mature. His thoughts and actions do NOT reflect my own.

He always wears a set of plain, silver stud earrings.

Saeran
Male
Vipera Resident
Tiger
© Avocado
2.75 years
Height: 34 in.
AP: 173AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 195 lbs.

RE: Romantic Gestures

Saeran Malfoy

Actions. | "Speech." | Magic

Since his sister had arrived back in Vipera, Saeran had been spending time with her. He wanted to support her, and keep her company, perhaps ease her inner thoughts. Though… his sister didn’t really talk much at all, she just stared out at the ocean, like she was in a trance. It was like all the energy and life had just been sucked out of her. Honestly it hurt his soul to see her like this. It caused him pain to see his sister so depressed, so… disconnected.

He had to take a little bit of a break from keeping her company… just because he needed to cry about it all. Saeran did not want his sister to see him cry, not about her and her struggles. Eliana had enough going on… Saeran didn’t need to add to her pain.

Tears quietly dripped down his face as he sat inside his den. How could he help his sister more than just being there? Was there anything more he could even do? Ruven’s call for him rang out and Saeran quickly attempted to wipe the tears from his face onto his legs. Saeran did not want Ruven to see him so sad.

Walking towards where Ruven called him, Saeran became a little confused. Ruven had called him from the borders. ”Hmm… I wonder what is going on?” Ruven knew that Saeran couldn’t accept people into the realm. Or at least, Saeran believed he knew, because when Ruven was accepted into the realm, Saeran had to call for his brother. So… whatever could Ruven be calling him for?

As he approached Ruven closer… he saw in the distance that his boyfriend had something in his mouth. A few steps closer, and with closer inspection… It was a flower. Ruven brought him a flower. Oh his heart was melting… or soaring… or both. How could it be both? Don’t ask. Saeran was just extremely moved by this romantic gesture. "Ruuuveennn.” The sound and drawl of the other man’s name absolutely exposed the fact that Saeran was so very happy. Well that gave it away, and the fact that Saeran was wearing an absolutely bright smile, even though a bit of damp fur could be seen under his eyes. "Is that for me?” Chuffing towards Ruven, Saeran wanted to let his boyfriend know just how much this small gesture meant to him.

"Beware the soft-spoken when secrets are kept, for they hear what others do not."
Healing: 0/2 | Psychic: 0/2 | Classify: 0/1 | Negation: 0/1 | Eidetic Memory: ♾️ | Investigator: ♾️ | Diligent: ♾️ |Tracker: ♾️
——
OOC: ~

Due to Pheromones, Saeran always softly smells like a mix of roses and orris root giving him a soft perfume-like scent.

Due to his diminutive size, Saeran will always be smaller than a normal tiger. In his adult size he will look around teen sized.

Due to his Rainbow eyes, his eyes will constantly change colors without his consent. There is no pattern that his eyes follow.

Ruven
Male
Vipera Knight
Lion
© Rage
4.25 years
Linked Accounts

Ruven
Faldeyr

Saeran didn’t take long to respond to his call. However, as the man approached, Ruven’s charming smile faltered momentarily. Wetness dampened the fur beneath the tigers eyes suggesting that he had been crying. The monochrome lion wanted to ask about it, concern pooling in his chest, but he had a pretty good idea what might be troubling the diminutive feline. Ever since they had brought Eliana home, the air had felt a bit heavy. She was very obviously depressed and working through her emotions, and Ruven had picked up on just how hard it was impacting her family, especially Saeran who was probably the most sensitive of the bunch.

Nodding to Saeran’s question, he replaced the smile on his lips, not wanting to upset his boyfriend by bringing up the fact that he’d noticed his tears. Stepping forward to meet the man he bit the long portion of the stem from the small flowers he was carrying. He leaning he head forward and down, his goal to tuck the shorted stem carefully into the fur behind Saeran’s left ear if he would allow it, leaving the flowers secured against the curve of his head and the side of his rounded ear.

”Indeed they are.” He murmured when his mouth was free and he’d stood back up to his full height. He hesitated for a moment before he spoke again, paws shifting in the rainbow sand beneath them. What if Saeran didn’t like the date he set up? Anxiety reared it ugly head within Ruven, an unusual feeling for the normally confident man. However, he didn’t let it choke him, instead moving his head in a quick gesture back toward the beach. ”Walk with me? I want to show you something.” If Saeran agreed, Ruven would turn and start walking toward the little picnic he set up, it would only take them a minute or two walking side by side to get there. The sun was in the perfect position and when the pelts, flowers, and dinner would come into view, leaving them bathed in a warm orange glow, accented by the beautiful sand.

Fire: 0/2 | Electricity: 0/2 | Shadow: 0/2 | Untraceable: 0/1 | Echo: 0/1 | Glue: 0/1 |Persuasive: ∞ | Investigator:

Saeran
Male
Vipera Resident
Tiger
© Avocado
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Saeran Malfoy

Saeran blushed a little as Ruven ever so delicately placed the flower he held behind his left ear. Did this make him look beautiful? Attractive? Did Ruven like this look on him? If he did… perhaps he could do it more often. Of course Saeran loved flowers… but if Ruven found him more attractive like this… then he could absolutely do it for Ruven. Yes of course Saeran and Ruven were already dating, but… Saeran wanted to make sure he remained attractive to Ruven.

‘Walk with me? I want to show you something.’

"Of course!” Saeran said eagerly. Perhaps he was a little too eager. But Ruven was being such a gentleman and it was very attractive to Saeran. He couldn’t wait to see what Ruven had in store for them.

Following his boyfriend to wherever they were headed, paying close attention to not moving his head too much. Saeran did not wish to drop the flower that was so carefully place behind his ear. Ruven's surprise could have only been more sweet if it was possible for Saeran to have closed his eyes upon the way. With that not being a possibility, this was still an amazing and breathtaking surprise indeed.

Chromatic eyes rested upon the romantic sight in front of him. The pelts, the food, the flowers, the rainbow beach and gentle waves. The sun setting. Ohhhhh this spoke deeply to Saeran’s romantic side. In Saeran’s mind, Ruven was an absolute gentleman to have done all this work. ”Oh… Ruven… its breathtaking.” The smaller man was completely moved by Ruven’s romantic actions. Walking up to Ruven, Saeran would attempt to reach his head up and gently place a kiss against Ruven’s cheek. A chuff would escape his lips. "I love it. It’s so romantic. You are such a gentleman Ruven.” Walking towards the pelts that laid on the sand, Saeran laid down on one of them and looked over at Ruven, excited to get their date started.

To be honest, he was looking towards Ruven on exactly what to do on a date. This after all would be Saeran’s first date… was this Ruvens?

"Beware the soft-spoken when secrets are kept, for they hear what others do not."
Healing: 0/2 | Psychic: 0/2 | Classify: 0/1 | Negation: 0/1 | Eidetic Memory: ♾️ | Investigator: ♾️ | Diligent: ♾️ |Tracker: ♾️
——

Ruven
Male
Vipera Knight
Lion
© Rage
4.25 years
Linked Accounts

Ruven
Faldeyr

As they approached the set up, Ruven felt his anxiety rising. What if Saeran hated this? What if Ruven had read the situation wrong and the diminutive man wasn’t wanting to deepen their relationship? What if the situation with his sister was too much on him and this was going to upset him? So many what ifs pounded mercilessly at his mind. However, the man did his best to keep them inside, not allowing them to paint across his body language and worry Saeran. He knew that the tiger was sensitive and if he picked up on Ruven’s nerves, he may think that the lion didn’t want to be here with him.

When the little dinner date came into view, Ruven’s anxiety peaked, his gaze immediately flicking to Saeran’s face. Thankfully the man showed nothing but absolute adoration and appreciation. His sweet works followed by even sweeter actions soothed the lions worries in an instant. As quickly as they had risen, they were melted away in a wave of warmth and relief. Following Saeran to the pelts he seated himself beside the smaller man, warm smile stretched across his maw.

”Im glad you like it, I just…I wanted to do something nice for you.” He murmured, aiming to lean his head down to brush his cheek affectionately against Saeran’s own before sitting back up. Truthfully, he’d never been on a date. He’d had a lot of flings and one night stands, plenty of those, but a date? Not a single one. Saeran was the first individual to pull at his heart strings in such a way that he was emotionally motivated, instead of physically. It was a strange feeling, but sat here with him on the pelts in the sunset, it just felt right.

Saeran
Male
Vipera Resident
Tiger
© Avocado
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Saeran Malfoy

’I’m glad you like it, I just…I wanted to do something nice for you.’

Ruven rubbed his face against Saeran’s and the smaller man couldn’t help but chuff again. Saeran was completely and utterly in love with the man next to him. Sitting up so that he was taller, he leaned himself against Ruven’s side. ”But you are always sweet to me. So everything you do fits that definition.” Attempting to rub his side against Ruven more, he was enjoying their fur intermingling together. ”You have been a gentleman to me, have met my mother, and my brother. You risked your life and health to save my sister and my niece and nephews….. I could never ask for a better or kinder boyfriend.” He wanted to compliment Ruven more, ”You were so strong and brave to do all that for my family, for my sister. And you are so thoughtful to pick out such a romantic and intimate spot for our date.” Saeran was very careful to gently emphasize the word in question. He had a light accent in the first place, but he wanted to hint at Ruven that he was ready to take things further if he was.

Chuffing again towards Ruven, Saeran was being very very affectionate with his larger mate. And hopefully was giving Ruven enough signs that not only did he genuinely just wanna be affectionate, but that he perhaps wanted something further. Because, honestly, Saeran wasn’t sure how to navigate a date, or… what comes further in a relationship. Looking at the food momentarily, Saeran thought of a unique way to ask his mate what was on his mind. ”Ruven, I was… um… wondering if… ah… we could eat… in… a little bit?” Would Ruven be able to read between the lines?

Saeran would have laid back down in preparation for… the hopeful adult activities he may indulge in. But he didn’t… yet. He wasn’t sure if Ruven wanted to sleep with him right now. Perhaps things were moving too fast for Ruven? Or perhaps Saeran was just too head over heels and eager to have Ruven for the first time?

Normally the diminutive tiger would never have suggested such a thing, or been even as bold as he just was. However, this was Ruven… and something about Ruven brought a bit of boldness out of him.

——