Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Help Wanted...

Valentine

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

Help Wanted...

Alright, so I feel like i've been neglecting two of my children:
Valentine Wayland and Anastasia Holloway. They have really been collecting some dust so i've decided to give them some time to shine! Below will be a quick summary of the two and what they are open to...

Valentine Wayland

A black and white lioness. Though only half of her face is white, the rest of her body is pitch black. Her eyes consist of three colors: red, orange, and yellow.
Valentine is a runaway princess(clique, I know) because ruling a kingdom didn't intrest her whatsoever. In fact the idea seemed boring to her. But she was still raised to be royalty so her manners are simply divine. Val acts like the typical heir, but deep down she just wants to be
wild and free.
Valentine is open to: friends, enemies, romances(one night stands or long-term), or adopting a youngster

Anastasia Holloway

A pure white wolf pup. She is a year old, but has been cursed to look the age of 2. Her eyes are a lovely blue.
Ana is a pacifist at heart, so really she sees no need for violence. Currently she might be interested in joining Kamar-Taj, but that will have to be worked out ICly. Anastasia ran from her father, they were travelling close to the lands of Yavania, when she ran off.
Anastasia is open to: friends, enemies(although not very likely), romances( really only crushes/"puppy love"), or she could study under someone. Like a student/mentor thing since she wants to better her intelligence

Alright, if you're interested in one of these two lovely ladies just let me know and we can work something out. <3

EDIT - thx Ame for the clarification

Briar

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

RE: Help Wanted...

I have Tacitus if you want a possible mentor/student relationship. He's an owl that's continually on the search for knowledge although his means of studying some things (dissection and other things) might seem a bit brutal to poor Ana. At the very least if she doesn't stick around him perhaps she could learn some things from him and if you want she could later break off to find the more peaceful learners. For the most part though he's pretty non-violent and he just wants to study everything and everyone around him, he'd also be happy to impart knowledge onto a willing student.

What do you think?

Amelia
Female
OC Account
© Amelia
29 years
Height: 5' 3''
AP: 53,879AP
38 Attached Accounts

Weight: N/A

Hey, LW! If Anastasia is 1, she would be cursed to be an adult (2 years). Children are cursed older and adults are cursed younger. <3

Kaitlyn
Female
Banned
OC Account
© Kaitlyn
21.00 years
Height: Toll
AP: 1,249AP
8 Attached Accounts

Weight: Too Smol

Jelani is always up for more lion frands ~

Valentine

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

@Briar - that sounds chill, and i'm sure Ana can learn to stomach the more intense subjects

@Kaitlyn - jawsome, Val really needs more friends, she's literally got none atm

Briar

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

Excellent! ^^ would you like to start a thread or would you prefer me to? It'll be a couple of hours before I can do so though, I'm still at work lol.

Valentine

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

if you could make it then that'd be awesome

Kaitlyn
Female
Banned
OC Account
© Kaitlyn
21.00 years
Height: Toll
AP: 1,249AP
8 Attached Accounts

Weight: Too Smol

Where would you like the thread? Looks like Jelani will be tied up in a leader challenge for the next couple of days, so I can start it once things resolve . . .

Briar

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

Alright, can do :3 any particular place you would want it to be?

Valentine

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

@Kaitlyn - yikes, hope things go well, and you can make the thread anywhere really

@Briar - I would prefer it to be in the southern lands somewhere since she hasn't travelled anywhere else. If not then you can put the thread up anywhere you'd like