Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year VIII
Oct. 17th - Nov. 30th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights
Character
Aurelius
Spirited_Away
Relationship
Grennian & Exposed
Thread
Breakeven [AW]

Census
M F O Total
Canines 57 81 02 140
Felines 61 72 01 134
Herbivores 08 08 01 17
Other Mammals 25 28 00 53
Birds 14 11 00 25
Reptiles 04 02 00 06
Other 03 00 00 03
Spirits 05 04 00 09
Overall 177 206 004 387

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Ailes
Wynter
Spirited_Away
Z/Sina

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private Don't Stop Believing [Sirus]

Star
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Lizzy
5.25 years
Height: 36 "in"
AP: 32AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 195

Don't Stop Believing [Sirus]

✪ Star ✪

Star moved with a grace that she had been practicing. Her head was held high and her white fur was more groomed then normal. God she felt like an idiot but she had to somehow make her Queen proud. It just sucked that everyone she had ever been close to left her. She let out a sigh and shook her fur, letting it sit in a messy way instead of having it lay all one direction like she had been forcing it to. She was good at being nice and talking. This whole politics thing had her freaking out internally.

She looked at the fields around her as she padded towards the center of the land. She wasn't sure what this land was called but it had an eternal feel to it. She felt calmer, like she was closer to the avatars here. She walked until she saw the great tree and moved towards in before she moved towards the base while also being able to see the sky.

Sitting down on her rump she wrapped her tail around her paws and tilted her head up to the sky. She just wished she wasn't so alone. She just wanted someone to just know will always be there for her. Everyone just left and it was starting to wear on her, not that she would ever tell anyone she was sad. She was all for pretending she was happy than to be the one to talk about her feelings.

For now she just kept her bi-colored eyes on the sky as she listened to the sounds of the wildlife lull her into a sense of security. "Once there lived a poor boy, and no problems he held. He had the world in his hands but kept his fingers shut.
The world it grew and grew from there and peeked between his fingers.
While being shut down it still grew plentiful and bright.
Darkness coated the boy's hands but the earth was bright and gold.
Finally the boy opened his hands and creation sprung from there.
It healed the boy and showed him that love was everywhere."
She sang softly to herself as she watched the clouds roll by.

She didn't know the legends of this land but the lullaby was one her parents would sing to her as a cub before she left. It was sad and slow but it made her feel a bit better when she was feeling down.

Magic: Fire: 0/11 | Psychic: 0/9 | Air: 0/2
| Airspout: 0/1 | Audition ∞ | Durable ∞ | Echo 0/1 | Firewhip 0/1 | Gills 0/1 | Medium ∞ | Stealthy ∞ |
OOC: Song made by me. <3
“To speak or not to speak?”

Sirus
Male
Julianna Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
3.5 years
Height: 42
AP: 160AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 260

RE: Don't Stop Believing [Sirus]

You wanted to play the coldness follows,
this isn't a game your life I'll swallow.

Why did he hang around the divine lands? What caused him to loom the fields and orchards? He had yet to visit the graveyard though, he longed for such a trip. Tail twitches behind him as ears flick back, horned skull raises as eyes narrow on a white tigress. Squinting as he stalks in a distance, claws unsheath as he grabs the floor to remain stable. Ears perk to listen, who was this tigress? It was hard to tell from the back of her head, who she actually was. Large male would trot a few steps before finallt aiming to close the distance between male and female. Jaws part as dragon necklace dances across his chest but doesn't make a sound. Tongue presses back in jaws as he aims to approach to the left side, eyes examine the side portrait of her. Ears tilt back as he attempts to slow to a halt, the scent of her. Morsmordre. Hackles bristle, it wasn't Nar though, it was... Who? Jaws remain opened as a small dominant roar escapes him. Horned skull remained high as he was a king amoung most. Tail high as he examines the female but does not wish to stare or cut her off. Who was it? She seemed familliar, but in what sense? She looked like Nar but... Was it.... Star?

And I can't help to smile at your pain,
you wanted to play but I already won.

Narrative. | "Dialogue." | 'Monologue.'
Stock | Stock

Star
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Lizzy
5.25 years
Linked Accounts

✪ Star ✪

She heard the movement behind her via audition but ignored the sounds for now. If they wanted to speak they could face her. She hoped a meeting didn't come to a fight but she was always prepared. Her song was interrupted by a male sounding roar and she turned her head to look at him. She didn't have to turn so far as he was off to her side but what she saw surprised her. She only knew of one tiger that had horns like that.. It made her cautious as well, because what was he doing so far from Mors. It would explain why she hadn't seen his scent around the mountains for awhile.

"Sirus" She said with a small smile playing at her lips. While she was still wary of why he was here, she wasn't like her King and Queen and would automatically demand answers. The song however she kept singing in the back of her head. She saw his defenses were set but aimed to remain calm. Every time she had met Sirus, he had been nice to her. Well it could also have been the fact that she had been with Kickeko but she chalked it up to her fun personality.

| Airspout: 0/1 | Audition ∞ | Durable ∞ | Echo 0/1 | Firewhip 0/1 | Gills 0/1 | Medium ∞ | Stealthy ∞ |

Sirus
Male
Julianna Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2018, 02:44 AM by Akradr. Edit Reason: coding )

Sirus would be just as taken back as mismatched eyes meet his and his name is spoken. Ears remain back as he allows a brief moment of stunned emotion come forth. She could ruin him. He knew this by the fact she could tell Lucious if his where abouts and what he was doing. He became uncomfortable inside though outside would show nothing but a straight face. "Star." He would reply in the same tone she had given his name. Brow arches as violet eyes watch her, his position switching as he attempts to walk around her so they are face to face. "It's been a long time..." He would say quietly as horned skull remained level but would not be held high any longer. He wouldn't want to give away anything or make her think he thought himself higher.

He was though, was he not? He watches her as he remains even upon his position. He lets guards fall as he exhales slowly. "Do not tell anyone you have seen me..." He would say as he looks around them, as if to worry she had brought others with her. "What brings you here?" He asks her quietly, eyes wander over her, she looked good. Perhaps she had worked her way up in the ranks, not that anyone in Morsmordre looked like a wreck. He was more so observing how she was acting, how she was speaking and how she carried herself. Body language could tell more than words at times, Sirus was always observant, even as a cub. Tail twitches as he waits in silence.

Stock | Stock

Star
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Lizzy
5.25 years
Linked Accounts

✪ Star ✪

She listened to his words and nodded her head. It had been awhile, he might be hiding from Lucious or maybe something else happened? He held the scent of another realm on him. That had her wanting to raise her eyebrows but she didn't comment on the scent. "It has been. Have you been well?" She said in a quiet voice.

She had to look up slightly to him, she hadn't realized how tall he actually was. Even if he kept his head down. At his words her ears went back against her head. Was he running from Mors? Was he finally done? How would she not tell her Queen, especially if he was a danger to her home. She didn't respond but his second question she did. "I'm here to find solace and ask the avatars a question." She said being vague.

How stupid could she be that she was asking the avatars if she was destined to be alone.. So she just didn't say anything more about the subject. What was curious though as to why he was here. "Yourself?" She asked as she unpinned her ears and flicked them. She hoped that he would forget that she hadn't said anything about not saying anything.

Sirus
Male
Julianna Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2018, 02:44 AM by Akradr. Edit Reason: coding )

Sirus would examine her still as she speaks, Sirus ponders as he listens to her. He allows her finish first, tail twitches again as he arches his brow again. "I have been... Very well since being taken from Morsmordre." He would reply as he ponders what she was looking for as he didn't know what it was. The Avatars however, he knew of, especially Defros. He inhales deeply as he slowly turns to attempt to turn his hind end to her and begin to slowly walk. "Walk with me, darling." He would coo as he steps slowly. He was unsure if she would join him on a stroll but why stand around? She was looking for something wasn't she? Tail twitches behind him, claws remain sheathed as he steps upon even ground, being used to the season regardless of where he was. Mount Elder had allowed him to become used to any type of cold weather though it was beautiful in the divine lands.

"I am here in search of new members, but I am idle on the process." He would speak, regardless if she was coming along or not. He was used to talking to himself anyway, it wasn't new. Thick limbs sway below him in silent motion as he moves slowly, head lifting as he looks out before him. He personally was not looking for anything that she was, but he was here anyway so why not pretend? He feels inside that the female was no friend of his, perhaps due to lack of knowledge of who and what she was to Morsmordre. He found most residents were brown nosers anyway and did everything for small and fake praise. He halts for a mere second as head tilts and he does not look back to Star as he exhales slowly. "I did not run away from my home, understand that. I was taken and now... Now I have too much to walk away from to go back to being dirt." He would explain but keeping it lacking information.

Paws shift as limbs move slowly once more to walk, tail dancing with the motion of his steps. "I ask you not to say anything because clearly I was not even noticed to be gone... I was a nobody, and if no one even noticed or cared, then why try to go back? I was always a nobody anyway, now... Now I am a somebody." He would continue, perhaps this was the only emotional speech he would have. But he knew Star, she was from his home, where he grew up and watched his entire family die or disappear. "Do not think ill of me, I do not think ill of Morsmordre. I have no ill feelings to the felines and land that homed and made me." He would say as he remains level in steps, again, uncaring if he was speaking to himself. He almost felt it would be better, but then again Star was not bad nor good, from his lack of knowledge of her in time passed.

Stock | Stock

Star
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Lizzy
5.25 years
Linked Accounts

✪ Star ✪

She was conflicted. This was confliction. Here she knew that Narcissa and Lucious would not be happy that she was talking to a former member, but she felt helpless not to. He said he had been taken from Mors and that confused her. What the hell had she missed when she was stuck on the mountain. That fact that Sirus, even if she didn't know him well, was taken, grated on her. She shouldn't have allowed a fellow member to be taken, rank or not. Although he did say he was doing well, so that was a.. plus. She heard his pet name of Darling but didn't comment. It seemed everyone she met gave her a pet name. She was used to it by now. Wordlessly she aimed to walk beside him. "I will walk." She murmured.

She perked her ears as he spoke. He was in search of new members, just like she was. Only he seemed to be recruiting for the new realm he was in. Maybe he was a slave in this realm too, but he was treated better? He was being vague but she understood. She was a tigress from his old home, where Lucious was not always kind. She wondered what was keeping him here. Maybe he found someone and settled down and had cubs and was recruiting to get more members to get out of being a slave. That could perhaps be it. She wasn't all to sure though. She had so many questions, but all were very personal.

She frowned at his next words. She noticed his absence, just like she'd notice if another member was no longer there. She was perspective and even though she had recently become a duchess, she didn't like when others disappeared. She had too much time in her day to not notice things like a scent from an member going missing. It just sucked that she couldn't save Sirus because she had been stuck on the mountains, but he seemed. happier here. He said as much. She let out a sigh and shook her head. "I won't mention you." She said truthfully. She wouldn't bring him up at all, but she could not lie to her Queen.

She turned her bi-colored eyes to look at his purple ones. "You weren't a nobody to Kickeko, and in turn you weren't a nobody to me. Everyone has a purpose, and everything happens for a reason. I am sorry how you were treated in Mors, but it seems you found your niche here." She said seriously.

Star was not one to hold grudges or hate just because of their species or their gender. It was actions that proved their worth. She didn't know Sirus well enough to know his character. Her paw steps were made almost silently as she stepped on the ground via stealthy. Being almost silent helped her from getting head aches from the constant thudding on the ground. Except no one else seemed to do the same. They all thudded their paws on the ground if she focused hard enough. Only Kickeko ever knew about her hearing and when he left so did his knowledge.

"Sirus, if you are happy then don't let anyone take it from you. You apparently have a chance to live your life, everyone should have a choice, and not just because of their species or their name." She murmured. After talking to him, she understood a bit. Even though she had never been a slave, she could only imagine what it had been like. After she spoke she looked at the divine land she was in. It was really pretty. Almost calming in its landscape. She looked back at Sirus wondering what was going on in his mind, but she felt if she read his mind, it'd be weird. Almost like taking advantage of him when it wasn't needed.

Sirus
Male
Julianna Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Sirus would absorb her words, ears remained tilted back slightly. Tail remained relaxed as she walked along with him. He felt a bit lighter as Star agreed to not mention him. A part of him was relieved but the other part of him was on guard to the fact that, she could be lying to him. He moved slowly as he continued to absorb her presence and words. Eyes look down at his paws, he thought of Kicheko, he missed his strange friend. He was a strange friend due to how attached Sirus became to him. Strange how feelings could alter, they could alter to feel for another. Eyes look to Star as he lets straight features soften, mere seconds only before he looked away again. Looking to the earth below him, she wouldn't understand everything. He wouldn't be able to tell her he was king of a realm now, or disclose any info about it, the queen regardless would not approve of such conversation.

"How is Kicheko?" He would ask gently, head remains level as he sways his weight with a fluid motion. "Thank you, Star. I appreciate it." He would add to show acknowledgement to her words, he had listened and she should know it. Ears perk for a second as he looks to the female, "Did my brothers ever return? My sisters?" He would ask curiously, as if to genuinely care about the answer. Sirus was unaware of their fates but he did believe they just took off. "I haven't seen any of them... Not that I could go back to see them... It's been so long, and... I'm starting to think I have no one left..." He would admit with a bitter taste on his tongue. He still could not imagine his brothers being gone, but maybe they were? Who was he to assume though? They could still be alive, maybe...

Stock | Stock

Star
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Lizzy
5.25 years
Linked Accounts

✪ Star ✪

Star listened, like she always did to his words but his first question had her heart clenching. The first real emotion showing on her face was sadness. Sadness that everywhere she looked, she wasn't able to find Kickeko anywhere. She was just hoping and praying that where ever he was, he was safe. Her paw steps faltered slightly as she forced herself to not come out and say it. Airspout activated lifting her off the ground 2 inches so she didn't stumble anymore. It happened almost subconsciously. That was the one power she used that helped calm her. She looked at Sirus before she cast her eyes down. A battled warred within her about whether to say anything or not. In the end Sirus deserved to know. They had been friends. He uh.. he just disappeared. One day he was there and the next he wasn't. I've looked for him but I can't find the scent anywhere.." Her words coming out small and sad.

She nodded her head to his words but his next couple sentences had her looking down. She wasn't sure about his family. She hadn't seen or heard of any of Sirus' siblings. They could all just be living out side of Yavania. "I'm sorry but I haven't a clue. Perhaps they are living outside of Yavania." She answered honestly. She didn't know their fate and she didn't want to lie about it. She was so used to others leaving her that She tried not to let it get to her when they did leave her.. Kickeko though, he was different. She thought he would stay.

| Airspout: 1/1 | Audition ∞ | Durable ∞ | Echo 0/1 | Firewhip 0/1 | Gills 0/1 | Medium ∞ | Stealthy ∞ |

Narcissa
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Tiger
© Akradr
4.25 (7.5) years
Height: 38in
AP: 10AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 199lbs

Narcissa Malfoy

Diamond Thrones and Royal Beds.

Narcissa knew of the benefits that came from promoting their subordinate to duchess, but that did not mean there wouldn’t be consequences involved – actions spoke louder than words. Agile movements guided the woman’s impeccable robe and graceful existence athwart Morsmordre’s undergrowth, understanding that the contract of agreement to Star’s past discrepancies had recently been lifted. Of course, fidelity and subservience came at no cost, so why would a violation of these policies arise? The Malfoy’s weren’t lenient on those who chose to oppose this very concept. Unfortunately, such an occasion seemed to occur by the one member that devoted their life to the services and throne of Narcissa Black-Malfoy. Following the tiger at a safe distance to defuse any means of contact, purrs loitered in soft hums at the uncertainty of their need to travel. It became a habit, presumably, but that wasn't what struck 'Cissa's expectations of absolute promise. No, it was the interaction with a LeStrange. Betrayal was all the queen felt, a unison of emotions whirling like a sunburnt storm -- they dare go against the laws and foundations in which stabilized their kingdom? It wouldn’t be where it was today if it weren’t for these particular policies, and the power of a blueblood hereditary. Reputation was indefinite. She couldn’t cope with another disobedient member, not after what Kicheko did to the golden man himself, to the Malfoy’s trust. A brow came up nonetheless, delicacy reaping every ounce of the porcelain’s hairs as they danced in dominance -- jewelry adorned, ears would flick in the direction of a familiar voice. She couldn’t comprehend the reason as to why they’d choose to mingle with a filth: the LeStrange’s were no more than dirt beneath the woman’s paws, a thorn in their side.

That singular oceanic-blue narrowed accordingly, a vile taste of disappointment swashing around in the woman’s mouth, unable to be removed or ignored. Negation shoved aside the loss of innocence by the boy’s uncle, uneeding of those right now – perhaps there was a reason for the subordinate’s actions, but that simply did not matter.

They proved otherwise on that expectation.

Winter’s chill clothed ‘Cissa’s skin in robes of cold ice, subzero acting as a stagnant ability, disliking that the horned man would even ask such a foolish question. No, the duchess should’ve known better. She did not care for their reasons or excuses, because in the end, a Malfoy will always come out on top; no matter what the circumstances may be, proving themselves worthy came via name. That, for one, was enough to prioritize victory. A politician and unscathed dime did not dirty their paws if it needn’t be necessary, but that underlying proposal would not be heeded here – an offense had been committed, and that was that. Lying to a queen was their last mistake, “You disappoint me, Star.” Silken words practically purred from the porcelain’s mouth in dark toxicity, ears pinned and tail flicking uselessly for the moment. The only punishment for treason was death -- it’s time they understood this, one way or another. “Promising loyalty to my throne, to my face, and yet--” She paused, eyes raking the uncultured LeStrange that shouldn’t be standing, though their existence was of no concern, “-- Here you are, mingling with a man of treachery and failure. Do you not know what our laws are, sweetheart? I shouldn’t have been so humane with our agreed proposition, and because of this act of duplicity, I hereby sentence you to death.” The Malfoy’s maw wrinkled in utter disdain as a persuasive tongue stooled in each word, unliking of the conclusion made, though knew it had to be done. She refused to believe that a repeat of the hyena’s perfidy would happen again. Coming from behind, barrier would attempt to activate around herself and the duchess, aiming to cut the LeStrange from intervening with kingdom matters. Decisions came from what’s best for Morsmordre, and those who choose to defy it were to be exampled, “I hold no sympathy for you.” Stoic expressions remained viable on Narcissa’s elegant features, legs thereon spreading to distribute a sense of balance atop the divine’s field. Unsheathed-claws gripped the turmoil below, finding traction easily enough due to the stability and flatness; however, because power bled in the queen’s name, magic would be concentrated to do the unlawful biddings.

Unless, of course, their ignorance continued.

Head lowered and jaws agape in protection of vitalities, unladylike snarls swamped from the back of her throat, radiation of glory cohering from the tiger’s eyes. It’d be foolish for them to fight, because for all it’s worth, she’d do what’s right against a rebellious subordinate, regardless of their rank among Morsmordre’s council. If they could not comprehend this, then so be it.

Narcissa vs Star.
For Death (treason – verbal for now).
Move 1/3.
5 days to reply.
38in & 199lbs.
Excellent Health.
Dodge Unused.

OC Note: As per staff vote, Narcissa is permitted to crash this thread because of a violation of Morsmordre law -- plus, she is the Queen and Star is her subordinate, regardless of their rank. <3

Water 0/15 | Kinetic 5/15 | Psychic 0/11 | Air 0/2 | Affliction 0/1 | Axon 0/1 | Neuron 0/1 | Blood Bound 0/1 | Water Whip 0/1 | Ice Point 0/1 | Water Knife 0/1 | Icicle 0/1 | Subzero 0/1 | Dart 0/1 | Negation 1/1 | Agile ∞ | Persuasive ∞.

Action. | "Speech." | Magic.

background from & image from