Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private Heist [Sirus]

Syfka
Female
Aldrnari Healer
Wolf
© Amelia
11.5 (13.25) years
Height: 35 in
AP: 36AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100 lbs

Heist [Sirus]

While browsing for herbs, Syfka was careful to stay alert for strangers. Though she refused to lead her life in fear and suspicion, she'd been a warrior in her youth. The fight-of-slight response had been etched into her, though she'd given up fighting long ago. It had been quite some time since she'd bared her teeth in a fight, having taken a vow of nonviolence to her Goddess years ago.

However, the Kingdom was going to war soon, and she would ensure they were prepared with all the herbs they needed. The gardens had plenty of them, but Syfka had to do something to help. Her magic couldn't be used for all the wounds her fellows would endure. It had to be saved for the worst of the worst injuries.

Part of her wished to tell her family that war wasn't the way to solve conflict, but she knew that was naive. Sometimes words couldn't solve a problem, though she hated to admit that. She could only pray that none would lose their lives over this.

Shaking the thoughts from her head, she continued collecting herbs into a pile. Thus far she'd collected yarrow, white willow bark, echinacea, and poppy seeds.

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
5.25 years
Height: 42
AP: 28AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 260

RE: Heist [Sirus]

You wanted to play the coldness follows,
this isn't a game your life I'll swallow.

Long thick limbs extend slowly as he walks in silence. Unsheathed claws dig into the floor below, tail twitches behind him. Ears tilted back as violet eyes seem to glaze over in a spaced out stare. Huffing quietly, he would sway his large paws in a lazy, yet almost rythmic manner. Upon his stroll, his eyes would cross over a strange looking animal. Squinting slightly, he would lift his head to attempt to focus in on the much smaller creature. Nose twitches, was that Syfka? The spotted and practically hairless canine, tail twitches as he aims to follow along her path. His stride seemed mammoth to hers, only because he aimed to catch up to her. Attempting to close the distance as muzzle twitches, ears remain back as gunmetal male would look her over. It certainly was her, he would recognize her anywhere.

He had never seen or met anyone who looked quite like her. Attempting to come upon her left side, though he was sure she would potentially be aware of his presence, he would look down at her slightly. "Greetings, Syfka. Foraging again?." Deep vocals were soothing as they pass his lips, tone was quiet, he rarely raised his voice anyway. Gunmetal male would offer a small cuff to follow his greeting. Claws sheath as he would try to keep within a close distance of the canine. Having visited and seen her now more than once, he could almost consider her an aquaintence. Perhaps even a potential friend? Lets not be too hasty.

And I can't help to smile at your pain,
you wanted to play but I already won.

Narrative. | "Dialogue." | 'Monologue.'
Stock | Stock

Syfka
Female
Aldrnari Healer
Wolf
© Amelia
11.5 (13.25) years
Linked Accounts

The familiar voice had Syfka pausing in her task. She turned to offer Sirus a warm smile, at ease with the familiar man (though she knew so little of him). She knew little or Torro as well, but she still enjoyed his company. Ensuring her herbs were secure in a pile, she dismissed them and gave the tiger her full attention. As she hadn't been present for any of the drama in the arena, she wasn't familiar with the scent of the criminals that were kidnapping members of the Kingdom. Thus, she didn't notice Sirus' was similar and felt no alarm. "Yes. A healer can never have too many herbs, you know," she replied. "And you, Sirus? What are you doing out here? Certainly not just to keep an old woman company." There was, perhaps, a self-teasing aspect to her tone. She didn't mind her age and liked to make light of it; she'd done the same thing with Torro, after all.

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
5.25 years
Linked Accounts

Sirus would observe her pile before allowing an appreciative small smile as she turned to him and spoke. Sirus would nod in agreement, though he was guilty of not pursuing his own healing magic. He would though, he knew that it would be useful in the future. Tail would sway as he held back a chuckle, "Old? You don't look a day over 4." He would say kindly as he released a gentle deep toned chuckle. Sirus was unaware of the drama either, unaware of who and what his home had done. He had been absent upon the leadership change and any type of damage that could have been done. He was innocent upon terms he was unaware of, but though he didn't know much of anything that Syfka had heard or dealt with, he was not often effected by things he was not involved with.

Unbeknownst to him, he could be treading in deep unsettled waters by accompanying Syfka, though he felt nothing of the sorts in her company. "I am wandering, stretching my legs, taking another break from home. Just keeping myself sane." He would explain as he looked about the Orchard. Nose twitches to the scents around them, Charm would activate for the second time, not known to Sirus since the first time Charm had activated had been so long ago. The feeling of the magic was not something he was aware of yet. He looks Syfka over, "I haven't been working on my healing magic, I lost track of time, perhaps lost track on the magic.." He would admit as he sighs gently, "I am not the best with magic stuff.." He would chuckle gently as he smiles a small smile to the female.

Stock | Stock

Syfka
Female
Aldrnari Healer
Wolf
© Amelia
11.5 (13.25) years
Linked Accounts

She laughed at his retort about her looking four. "Flatterer," she replied with warmth, enjoying the banter. He then went on to explain that he was merely out for a walk. He confessed that he hadn't been working on his healing magic, to which she offered a supportive smile. Charm, unbeknownst to her, heightened her like of Sirus to, perhaps, irrational levels. He was nice and, like herself, had healing magic. Was there not a kinship there? She had always gotten along well with other healers. "Not everyone can be a mage," Syfka replied, hoping to comfort him. To be encouraging. "Everyone has their own strengths. I'm not the best at hunting, for example, but I'm good at healing magic and botany." Perhaps he might share what he was good at, but she wouldn't try to make him. "I'm fortunate enough that my hobbies align with my skills."

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
5.25 years
Linked Accounts

Sirus would examine the female as she would speak to him. Ears tilting forth as violet eyes watch her language. Sirus could learn more from the body than the voice. Others were far too good at misleading him at times, brow arches as small smirk tugs at velvet lips. Her shifts his weight evenly as he inhales deeply. "I love to hunt... It is perhaps the one thing I am good at... If I was good at anhtjing at all, that is.." Deep vocals slip from lips with ease as he looks forth, ears twitching as large paws splay beneath weight to allow claws to unsheath. Muscles tighten below gunmetal pelt, tail twitching to show a slight stretch beneath his pelt. He dare not sprawl as he inhales deeply in his slight and silent stretch. Muscles relax as he returns to his normal state.

He would lift his head slightly as he twitches his tail once more, curious of the naked female as he looks to his paws for a second. "What is Botany?" He would ask quietly, perhaps embarressed due to the fact it may be something so simple. He was unsure due to not knowing. There was no stupid questions though, right? Or at least he hoped...

Stock | Stock