Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 12
Aug. 4th - Sep. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: May '20
Character
cutest kid

Hera
[played by Raton]
Thread
[Quest] Into The Jungle

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Clarity

Malachai
Other
Verja Resident
Lion
© Amelia
5 (5.75) years
Height: 42 in
AP: 36AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 199 lbs

Clarity

Malachai

Somehow I cannot hide
Who I am, though I've tried.

Waiting until he was far enough away from the Kingdom, disguise shifted his features, turning him into a female version of himself. When the spell was complete, she shook out her pelt and looked around, paranoid someone had seen her. This was still her secret, and she wasn't ready for others to know. You're being dramatic. Mama is missing and all you can think about is yourself. It was true. Her mama was missing. Mala knew that because she still lived in Regalia's home. Stal and Verndar were missing too. I'm all alone, she realized. Even though she was surrounded by family in the Kingdom, her mama helped quell her generalized anxiety. What was she supposed to do now? Who would protect her now? Selfish! Worry about mama; not yourself!

Breath shaky, she walked without purpose. Maybe just to get away from it all, maybe to look for her mama, or maybe just to walk.

Female Disguise - 170 lbs & 36 in

Text | "Talk."

Malachai is genderfluid. For this reason, whatever gender (s)he is will be reflected by the pronouns used.

Amari
Female
Banned
Hyena
© Kaitlyn
1.75 (7.00) years
Height: 22 in
AP: 48AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 26.6/28 lb

RE: Clarity

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2018, 12:44 AM by Amari. Edited 1 time in total.)
Her time was divided between tending to Mayzee and Gadreel in Syuna’s Courtyard, and the daily effort taken to begin anew within a faction called Asylum. Today she had gone on a hunt and caught a small rabbit up north in the field with a large oaken bough. Via her return from Avatar Temple after the run-in with Arachne, ‘course. In the body of a serval via Shift — male and colored tawny with the preliminary help of Disguise.

Already moving fast, her gait was further hastened by being innately Agile. She paid little heed to the female lion in passing beyond noting her scent and the color of her fur. Russet with a black maw and tail tip. Sworn in allegiance to a kingdom she visited once prior. If she were an aardwolf the psychic element may have been useful. She would gather useful information without drawing attention if Malachai held any. Yet she trekked forward instead. Wholly focused on mustering strength for many a spar later in the week (along with claiming a land) if her plan went accordingly. Oreg Wilds was a likely choice. Plankton Isle and Siren Cove as well. She knew naught of the formal name for each but they were in the proverbial drawing hat nonetheless. A tough choice she would continue to ponder while walking along Defros’ Pass — heading south.

- exit -

OC: Currently a male, tawny serval via Disguise and Shift.

Action | "Speech." | 'Thought.' | Element
Stock image taken by Matt.

Leonardo

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

Leonardo travelled often, now that he was leaving the morass he called quietly for Regis to follow. From a distance at least because he didn’t appreciate always being followed closely. His business was his own and even though he was Regis’s master it didn’t matter if he knew of the tigers business. Honestly, Leo didn’t like how he felt towards the tiger. It made him feel too vulnerable because he felt as if he was almost opening up and for once he felt scared of that. Shaking his head, he dismissed the feeling and continued on his way to Defros Pass. Maybe there he would see someone and be able to take them. As if on instinct, Stopsight was activated to block out all uses of Farsight. Of course that was unbeknownst to him because he had no idea the powers Divination held let alone the element Fire. It had been awhile since he practiced his magic but he didn’t really care.

A scent hit his nose as he turned onto the pass. He didn’t really recognize the scent from anywhere so he brushed it off and continued on. Leonardo was sure he passed a small feline on the way (Amari) but he didn’t care. Instead brushing the smaller creature off as nothing more then a bug because he was going to the avatar temple. As well as the feline was much too small for him to do anything so he would rather just look the other way and leave it alone. But as he wandered along he saw a lioness, black maw was all he could see. He couldn’t see eyes yet but he didn’t care much. Putting on a smile, Leonardo greeted the supposed woman with a little dip of his head. Of course, it was all a ploy. ”Hello miss, how do you do?”

He Laughs "Remember Me?" 'Shouldn’t Have Said That.' Magic
Fire 0/2 | Divination 0/2 | Stopsight 1/1
Stock

Malachai
Other
Verja Resident
Lion
© Amelia
5 (5.75) years
Linked Accounts

Malachai Dame

She missed the serval whom just been scouting the area and remained walking until a voice broke into her thoughts. She looked towards its owner and found a grey male lion. "Hello miss,", he'd said. Those words brightened her day. It was flattering each time her disguise worked. Yet she also felt guilty. Guilty for fooling strangers. No. You're not tricking them. This is you just as much as your birth form is, she reminded herself. "Good. Thank you for asking, sir," she replied, trying to be the epitome of a mannered young woman. Polite and well-raised. "My name is Mala. Whom might you be?" He didn't smell like any realm she knew of, but she supposed that wasn't so strange. She knew very little of realms apart from her own, socially anxious as she was. It helped her anxiety to wear this disguise; it emboldened her, and made her feel...free. Uninhibited.

mariannemason

Malachai is genderfluid. For this reason, whatever gender (s)he is will be reflected by the pronouns used.

Leonardo

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

Leo was happy when she replied kindly. No aggression it seemed, good, that made the works of this a lot easier. He was absolutely unaware that the woman before him was in fact born male, but that didn’t matter at all did it. She introduced herself as Mala and he nodded at this before she asked who he was. ”My name is Leo, its a pleasure to meet you... You have a lovely name, Mala.” He had learned that using flattery towards woman worked sometimes, not all the time but some. You would just have to sit back and wait for their reaction. Whether it be hostile or passive, it was always about learning and playing the part. Definitely unique looking, more unique then most of the creatures he saw these days. Glancing about once, he sat back and decided to get comfy. He wanted to get a little chat out before he did anything as it wasn’t always he talked peacefully to anyone. In fact, it had been quite a while since he did other then the talk with Regis at the court yard. He didn’t count though because he was under his command.

Stock

Malachai
Other
Verja Resident
Lion
© Amelia
5 (5.75) years
Linked Accounts

Malachai Dame

I love the way you lie

Youthful naivety made her blush when a compliment fell from his lips. She didn't see a silvertongue or liesmith; she saw only a relatively pleasant man. "Thank you, sir," she replied quickly. Then, panic set in when she realized she had so little else to say. As a introvert, she struggled with social interactions. Especially alone and especially with strangers. She tried to look for stuff to say and noticed he had some healing wounds. That didn't seem a good topic to broach because, well, Mala wasn't a healer. So why bring it up? "This land is a little scary," she settled on saying. Then, realizing she sounded like a baby, she added, "I mean, because I'm afraid of heights." Gosh, you're being ridiculous. How is that a topic of conversation? "Sorry," she apologized, ducking her head submissively, unable to explain what she was saying it for. The need to please came so strongly to her. It's why she didn't feel like the male she was born as. Weren't men supposed to be strong? Prideful?

mariannemason

Leonardo

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

She seemed polite and he sure would love to have her. She thanked him for the compliment and he smiled some more. Leo nodded in a way to say ‘no problem’ and then looked down past her for a few moments. Looking for any oncomers, anyone who could possibly gang up on before he remembered his wounds. Ah yes, they sure didn’t hurt a lot anymore. Thank god for Regis for just hearing him call for him. If he hadn’t come he didn’t think he would’ve been leaving the courtyard anytime soon. Then his eyebrows furrowed when she said this land was a little scary. A timid girl, eh? Not really his cup of tea but he would take it and use it to his advantage. Then she said she was afraid of heights and he nodded. He got that, it was pretty high up he had to admit. Kinda scary.

Mala apologized and ducked her head submissively. Sharp claws dug into the ground below him as he took note of this. A submissive little damsel would be perfect, easier to break. A smile took over his face, a little crueler. ”It’s alright, dear. There’s no need to apologize. It is a pretty steep drop I get it. Why don’t we walk and get out of the pass where there isn’t such a drop, shall we? Her reply would deem whether or not he attempted to attack her after this.

Stock

Malachai
Other
Verja Resident
Lion
© Amelia
5 (5.75) years
Linked Accounts

Malachai Dame

I love the way you lie

He smiled, and though it seemed different, it didn't set off (additional) alarm bells in Mala's head. Living with general anxiety, she was sued to alarm bells constantly ringing in the background. She just had to try to ignore them and move on. Easier said than done... He said it was okay, and she breathed easier, thankful that she hadn't annoyed him. He suggested they get away from the cliff-filled land, and she hesitated, looking openly skeptical. Go where? Did he have a suggestion? Should she suggest the Kingdom? She wasn't sure, but she knew she couldn't go back home with this disguise on. "Um," she said, trying not to look apprehensive. "It's okay, sir. We don't have to do that. I don't want to be a bother." And that was true, but she also wasn't sure wandering off with him just yet was wise. Still, she didn't want to hurt his feelings or upset him after he'd been so nice...

mariannemason

Leonardo

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

It had been going well so far but he found he had enough of just standing here. Mala said she wasn’t sure and she didn’t want to be a bother. Mentally shaking his head he nodded in faux understanding. ”I get it, I’m a stranger and you probably don’t trust me which is okay.” Leonardo looked around for anything he could use to get them out of the pass. It was a dangerous place and he wouldn’t exactly like staying here. ”On either side of this pass there’s a field and on the other is a courtyard.”

Ah yes, keep it on the low-key. Leo was just trying to draw Mala off the pass since it was dangerous to fight on. That was why he didn’t set any defences or make any attacks on the supposed female. Claws dug into the ground beneath him as if he was excited to see the courtyard again. Eh, it didn’t matter. If he got close to the edge it didn’t matter. Despite the itching pain that welled up suddenly, he pushed himself to his feet. Defences coming up naturally. Muzzle parted and lips wrinkled to bare teeth, eyes narrowed but ears didn’t flatten nor did his head lower before his mane helped out with that. Hackles began to dance along his spine and tail raised to help him with balance. Stance was widened and knees were bent to help him with balance.

”If not than why don’t you lay down right there and let me do what I want to do, eh?” If not, he would simply force them.

Leonardo vs Malachai
Hostage w/ Forcebreed (Verbal)
1/3
3 Days
40 in. 204 lbs.
Good Health (Gashes)
Full Dodge Unused

Stock

Halldóra
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Other bear
© Silverfrost
3.25 (8.75) years
Height: 54 in
AP: 52AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 248 lbs

Hal was crossing the pass when a pair of lions made themselves present before her. She watched from afar as a conversation unfolded between the two, a brow arched above her eyes as she carefully eyed the unique colored lioness. Where had she seen those hues before? And those eyes? “Malachi?” she questioned, her voice whisper-like. The ursine had no intentions of interrupting her brother’s – sister’s? – business with the man, so she decided to wait for them to leave before she could continue walking. That was until she heard the feline’s last sentence. Oh, damn. Was he trying to get laid? Hal cringed at the thought.

Making her way towards the two, the bear would aim to stop 3 feet away from Leonardo (his name unknown to her), her head pointing south. “Dudes know when to be perverts, don’t they?” She forced out a laugh, her eyes narrowed upon the two. “Step away from the girl, will ya? Sorry to inform, but she’s not one of your bitches.” Her hackles danced high in dominance, her muzzle wrinkled to reveal her teeth. Her head was lowered and stance was widened, her ears flat against her skull. Her maw remained open once she was done speaking, aiding her with extra protection. She wasn’t 100% percent sure if the lioness was truly who she thought it was, but she couldn’t simply allow that dude to get away with that!

Halldora & Malachi vs. Leonardo
For Defense of Malachi
1/3 (verbal)
3 days
54 in | 248 lbs
Excellent Health
Full Dodge Unused
4/4 spars won