Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year VIII
Oct. 17th - Nov. 30th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights
Character
Aurelius
Spirited_Away
Relationship
Grennian & Exposed
Thread
Breakeven [AW]

Census
M F O Total
Canines 57 81 02 140
Felines 61 72 01 134
Herbivores 08 08 01 17
Other Mammals 25 28 00 53
Birds 14 11 00 25
Reptiles 04 02 00 06
Other 03 00 00 03
Spirits 05 04 00 09
Overall 177 206 004 387

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Ailes
Wynter
Spirited_Away
Z/Sina

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome The Dark Night

Wayne
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
A. wild dog
© Amelia
3.25 (8.25) years
Height: 32 in
AP: 5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 120 lbs

The Dark Night

Something about that glory just always seemed to bore me
'Cause only those I really love will ever really know me

It was dawn.

He and Anthony had departed from Kamar-Taj days ago, on the lookout for realms and suspicious activity, but they'd found nothing so far.

This land was crisscrossed with shadows from the dense trees, both on the Oreg Wilds side of the border and the Jade Morass (though he didn't know the name of either land). Thus, stealthy, he used conceal (shadow magic) to hide his black form as he inspected the borders, walking them and searching for a scent or sight of his missing fellows. He had no way of knowing if this realm was the realm that had taken their members (if it was even a realm that had done so), but it was the closest realm to Kamar-Taj. Thus, it made the most sense to investigate it first.

Crossing the borders may have felt wrong to others, but Wayne regularly disregarded laws for the greater good. Such was the life of a vigilante. He kept his nose to the ground, searching for familiar scents as he entered the land. They had to be thorough if they wanted to disregard this realm as a possibility, and Wayne had no intentions of returning to Kamar-Taj without at least one of the missing residents.

Walking slowly, carefully planting each paw as silently as he could upon the wet terrain, he searched. His ears were erect, eyes wide, listening and looking.

I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure
'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major

Nimue
Female
Verja Resident
Other bird
© Jordan
5 years
Height: 6 in (L)
AP: 50AP
Weight: 0.5 lbs

RE: The Dark Night

Nimue Shardae-Tsoo

Don't Underestimate The Things That I

Will Do

The woman had nothing much to do and all her day consisted off was cruising around. She was bored, always had been ever since she got here. All Nimue could do was wonder when the kingdom would try rescuing them or if they even would. With each passing day, trying to escape sounded more and more like a good idea. However, she knew much better. The lions said they'd maim any who tried running away, and she was not interested in losing anything. All of her limbs were essential to her survival. Without them, she'd surely die, something she wanted to avoid. Although she hadn't experienced any abuse from the felines, except the first attack, but it didn't change her frustration.

Nimue landed in a river birch landing on a branch that was a mere few feet away from the ground. In hopes of simply passing time, she began preening to clean her feathers. It was something she did more than usual, to keep herself busy. Because of this, she was clean most if the time, at least until she went hunting. The muddy ground caused her to get quite dirty, but she washed herself afterwards. It was a tedious process, but it was better than nothing.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks.

Anthony
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Other feline
© Marissa
3.25 (8.25) years
Height: 27 in
AP: 4AP
Linked Accounts

[M] Caution: A lot of swearing.

Anthony Stark
Looking this good ain't easy

Shit balls, this sucked.

While Wayne was able to basically vanish from sight, Tony had slightly more problems. Thankfully, he was stealthy, but that also meant shit when you asked him. His ears were pressed against his head, tracker and investigator helping him keep absolute track of where Wayne was at. His head was lowered, the feline slinking as much as possible. This entire thing was foolish, he knew. But at the same time, he gave zero fucks. His hackles were raised, his feet placed carefully in front of him. He had little regard over what was considered boundaries. When had he ever cared about someone else's property line? Yeah, sure, he always claimed security breach when someone else had wandered into his land. It wasn't his fault, though, that they lacked in keeping up maintenance. Or, at least, that was what he assumed. Thankfully, Tony was no stranger this land and what it held. He was rather glad that they were fundamentally stupid for going to a place that he had once called him.

Not that they were able to figure that out.

Tony only hoped that they would be able to find Cap. And surely, that also meant that Damian was probably near. Or maybe the kid had finally decided to branch out and leave the nest. That would be amusing, if Tony could actually see it. He wasn't sure (not fully) where Wayne was at and even if he did, he wouldn't be one to oust him. If he got captured, it only meant that he would be able to stall until Wayne left. Not that he would. Tony knew his honeybee and that meant he had to try not to draw attention to himself. Which, admittedly, was painfully hard. Tony, after all, loved the spotlight. He thrived on it.

"speech."

Stephen
Male
Julianna Slave
Wolf
© Burneh
4.25 (7.75) years
Height: 36 inches
AP: 24AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 140 lbs

Adjusting to the life of a slave was not something that the Captain had ever entertained before. No, maybe if it wasn't for his newest child he would have already tried to escape. It was because of the child, however, he lingered. The captain had many things taken from him. His leadership, his dignity, and his right to choose. That didn't break him. He maintained a vigilant eye on the borders of the lands, tracker assisting him in his endeavors.

He had little idea that two members of his team had actually managed to stumble upon him. No, he didn't know they were even in the same lands as he was. He wasn't faced in their direction so seeing them was out of the question. His back was to them, his paws leading him in the opposite direction of their position. Of course, if he knew they were there it wouldn't have been a joyous reunion. No, he would have demanded they get the hell out while they still could. Having them there would be a disaster. Who knew what the consequences would be and what Cap may have to do.

Damian
Male
Rogue
A. wild dog
© Marissa
1.75 (5.75) years
Height: 30 in
AP: 8AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 91.2 lbs

☠ Damian ☠

I've been watching, I've been waiting
In the shadows for my time

Unlike that of the Cap, Damian kept himself away from the borders. He wasn't stupid. There was always someone out there, watching the slaves as they would draw closer to the borders in an attempt to escape. Damian didn't bother to hide at the current moment. They knew that he was there. All of that was thanks to one grey lion that Damian would much prefer to kick his ass. That would come at a different moment, however. The black wild dog had to consider that no one was going to come. That they would have to break out themselves. Grandfather had been silent for too long. He could only assume that the older male had gone off somewhere.

The feeling of abandonment was not a good one.

Damian scoffed to himself, his ears pinned as he tried to figure out what the best course of action was going to be. Leave now and tell Father everything that he knew? Would he able to do so? He scowled.

Being a hero was not exactly his cup of tea. But at the same time, he hoped that Father (and Tony, he guessed) would be able to find him. Little did he know that he was near them, but he couldn't notice them, simply because he didn't think that they would be there.

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Wayne
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
A. wild dog
© Amelia
3.25 (8.25) years
Height: 32 in
AP: 5AP
Linked Accounts

Something about that glory just always seemed to bore me
'Cause only those I really love will ever really know me

He noticed the sparrow but had no reason to approach her. After all, he figured she was just a critter that was part of the scene. Though he'd met a sparrow once that had advanced magic, he hadn't met another like him. Not to mention that Wayne hadn't seen said sparrow since the quest he and the Avengers had gone on so long ago.

Aware of Anthony following him, Wayne continued to use conceal, stealthy helping him remain hidden. Sneaking close to Anthony, he paused when he thought he caught the scent of Stephen. Stale. Old. He'd been here recently, it seemed. Maybe he was still close? Before he could speak, Damian came into view. Before moving, Wayne whispered, "Go. Get out. I'll tell Damian to follow." Slipping forward, still concealed and stealthy, he moved to Damian's side. Voice low, near his son's ear, he said, "We're leaving. Come on." Wayne didn't ask if he wanted to stay. No, he needed Damian to follow him out and explain why he'd disappeared. Was it sinister reasons or did he simply choose to go?

Turning to go, Wayne walked with care back they way he'd come -- out of the territory.

-exit unless Damian/Anthony/he are stopped-

I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure
'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major

Damian
Male
Rogue
A. wild dog
© Marissa
1.75 (5.75) years
Height: 30 in
AP: 8AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 91.2 lbs

☠ Damian ☠

I've been watching, I've been waiting
In the shadows for my time

He didn't know what to except when he heard the words inside of his ears. Instantly, his hackles raised, his ears pinning as his body went completely stiff. He hadn't really expected for Father's voice to come into his ears. His tail was hanging loosely at his back, ready to snap upwards. The decision was made for him. If Father was here, that meant that they knew somewhat of what was going on. That meant that if Damian escaped with them, he would be able to offer them insight of what the realm was about. About what they were facing. That, too, meant that he would be abandoning the Cap, the Ancient One, the children and the wild dog woman. Did Damian truly care? No, not particularly. But at the same time, he didn't want to disappoint Father. The choice was actually hard for him to make. His legs were spread for balance.

Though, as Father began to move away, Damian knew what he was going to do. Conceal instantly wrapped him into shadows. Stealthy aided the wild dog in making careful steps. He made sure that his head was lowered, his jaws not parted but wrinkled muzzle there for slight defense. He hid in the shadows of the branches, making sure that he didn't step on anything that would give away his location. His concealed body would hopefully be enough as he made his way toward the border, toward freedom. He kept narrowed eyes locked forward as he moved.

Damian vs Realm
For Escape
Move 1 of 3
2 days
Excellent health
30 in & 91.2 lbs
Speed: 49 mph
Shadow: 5/8 | Kinetic: 0/9 | Psychic: 0/2 | Water: 0/15 | Healing: 0/2
Specimen: 0/∞ | Filter: 0/1 | Water Knife: 0/1 | Ice Point: 0/1
Medium: 0/1 | Seance: 0/1 | Spiritwalk: 0/1 | Truthseek: 0/1
Untraceable: 0/1

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Nimue
Female
Verja Resident
Other bird
© Jordan
5 years
Height: 6 in (L)
AP: 50AP
Weight: 0.5 lbs

Nimue Shardae-Tsoo

Don't Underestimate The Things That I

Will Do

The woman had been minding her business when the sight of another caught her attention. A pitch black wild dog. She watched as the teen walked around, then suddenly seemed to become frightened. Almost immediately afterwards, he disappeared and her eyes narrowed. From the meeting, she heard that the boy had belonged to a lion, though wasn't sure if he was allowed to live free. Whatever the case she could only assume something was up by the way he disappeared. Frigga's words went through her mind. Escape if you can. Should she try? Hell yeah. She was sick and tired of being in this place with a bunch of rapists.

Deciding now was her chance, while she didn't see anyone around, she flew in the sky until she was three hundred feet in the air(like she'd practiced many times before), heading towards the border. Being a great distance above the trees, she doubted any of the felines could try lunging at her, something she'd take advantage of in this moment of desperation. Her legs were pressed against her body, even if she doubted the creatures could attack her. Her wings aided her in the flight and she hoped the birds that were around the morass would make it seem like she was nothing but a dumb creature. Because she was flying, her eyes were opened, so she could see anything that'd try coming in her direction.

As of now, she only saw the damp mud and the three most common types of trees. Well, only as far as she could tell. That mattered little to her though. She was looking for whoever would try to keep her from leaving.

Nimue VS Realm
For Escape
1/3
2 Days
6 in. & 0.5 lbs
Excellent Health
Full Dodge Unused
3/7 Spars Won
OC Note:

Plant: 0/11 Bardic: 0/11 Psychic: 0/11
Clarity: 0/1 Identify: 0/1 Telekinesis: 0/1 Classify: 0/1 Vine Whip: 0/1 Bulwark: 0/1 Charm: 0/1 Essence: ∞

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks.

Anthony
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Other feline
© Marissa
3.25 (8.25) years
Height: 27 in
AP: 4AP
Linked Accounts

[M] Caution: A lot of swearing.

Anthony Stark
Looking this good ain't easy

Stealthy as he was, he hoped that it meant that he would be harder to see. If they didn't know he was there, it would better his chances to regain information. He kept himself low to the grass, silent in his approach. What he hadn't expected to find was the fact that Damian had appeared. He wasn't sure where Wayne was at, though tracker helped him somewhat follow the scent. It wasn't until he heard the words whispered to him that he was fully aware of the presence. He didn't pay attention to the bird. Why would he? It wasn't like he made it a point to pay attention to every avian around him. Sure, there was the magic bird that had helped in creating a pen for Ra's but that mattered little to Tony. Turning, the jaguar would began to make his way out of the realm. At least, that was the end goal.

He kept himself low, creeping like he was stalking a herd of deer. The more silent he was, the less likely that he would be able to be picked out in the crowd (or lack thereof). He couldn't see Damian now, noticing that the wild dog had gone into the shadows.

Really, the jaguar needed something like that.

Pushing the thought away, the jaguar picked up the stale scent of Stephen and he hated to leave him behind. But they were only here for recon. They weren't here to make a mess of things. So that was what he was going to do.

-exit unless Damian/Wayne/he are stopped-

"speech."

Burneh
Female
OC
OC Account
© Burneh
23 years
Height: 5' 4"
AP: 234AP
12 Attached Accounts

Weight: 150

STAFF NOTE :

Hey guys!

Lizzy, it has come to our attention that Mako is in a future thread hunting within the lands, as seen here. Please be advised that if Mako escapes now it will not void his future thread in the lands and as a result, he'll be trespassing.

Please send me a PM containing your choice: will Mako continue trying to escape and get caught later for trespassing, or would you rather us void the escape post?

~Burneh<3