Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 10
Oct. 16th - Nov. 30th

Realms
the Verja
the Algiz
Kamar-Taj
Aldrnari
Havok
Vipera
the Coalition
Open
Open
Open

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Diablo
[played by Dikui]
Thread
Trick or Treat &
Zombie Ape

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [Mayzee] Friendly ghosts

Salazar
Male
Spirit
Cougar
© Lightwood
4.5 (10.75) years
Height: 30in
AP: 6AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 120lbs

[Mayzee] Friendly ghosts

[M] - language

Yeah. That had been Fuli he'd seen at that meeting. Did she remember him? Did she hate him? He didn't know. All he knew is that one day almost all him blood relations disappeared. Except Sanstrasa. Where had be gone off to? Did he die? Salazar didn't know, nor did he want to think about it any longer. There was a reason he left his blood family. It was just all too much for him to handle! Huffing in irritation the man would wander the lands. He recalled this being the place Ophelia wanted to claim. Yes, this was where shit hit the fans. This was where Anjay broke his foot, this was where Ophelia disappeared and never came back, this was were his family was torn apart. Geez... Horned head shook furiously. Seriously, he sees one of his children once more in the living world and it practically tears him apart. What a fucking joke.

Tricolored eyes narrowed as he finally cleared his head. A sigh escaped his lips as he looked out at the water. Cold stare softening as memories of better times played in his mind. They were mostly of when Ophelia gave birth, when he and Zipporah became one, when he was Blessed by a god above, and when he found companionship with Santrasa - a man who tried to eat his children once. Tense body relaxed some as he sat down on the sandy banks. a slight wind shifting the grains. He didn't feel it though, but oh how he would have loved to feel it blowing in his fur. At least just one more time.

One more time...

Action | "Speech" | 'Thought' | Power
stock image taken by Eric Kilby.

Due to Chill's passive ability Salazar's skin is always cold to the touch
Since Blessed by Avatar Syuna Salazar now has a pink teardrop under his right eye

Mayzee
Female
Spirit
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
3.5 (5.75) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 0AP
5 Attached Accounts

Weight: 155 lbs

RE: [Mayzee] Friendly ghosts

Mayzee Godin

MOST DAYS,
I WANDER AROUND FEELING INVISIBLE.
LIKE A SPECK OF DUST FLOATING IN THE AIR.

She had remained in the cove for some time after her chat with Nimue. The land here was beautiful and for a few moments, she wished to just dissolve into nothingness. Yet she wished she would’ve died and not become a spirit. It wasn’t like she was happy this way either, she just wished everything would’ve stayed black. Everything would’ve stayed in an endless world of absolutely nothing. No more pain, no more bad guys, good guys, lovers. Nothing, just a simple eternal world where you could think up anything you ever wanted. A memory even and just live it over and over again till the end of time. She only had one wish.

For this all to come to an end but for some reason nothing did. She wanted everyone to move on and forget her but with her constantly lingering as something else then living they couldn’t. Mayzee was just a Spirit, if anything were happening to her friends all she could was watch and the very thought destroyed her. That was when she turned and noticed a feline. But the fact was that he looked translucent. Could it be? Rising from where she was sitting, Mayzee began towards the other spirit. Suddenly, she felt like she could relate to this creature. Being dead truly sucked but of course that other lioness spirit she didn’t because she was incredibly rude. ”Hello.” Those were the only words she could muster. How was a spirit suppose to greet another one?

Action | Speech | Spirit Magic

background & wolf

Salazar
Male
Spirit
Cougar
© Lightwood
4.5 (10.75) years
Linked Accounts

Head would cock to the left, he wasn't even surprised when he saw another translucent being. The wolf before him didn't seem to be all that happy, but then again neither was he. Salazar Devonshire was stuck between worlds. The world of the living a dead. He was in a place where he could still be seen and heard but it was like he was watching the world from the outside. He couldn't physically interact even if he wanted to. "Ah yes," deep vocal rumbled. "Isn't it grand how the gods above choose to make us stay with the living? Yet we were so close to that sweet release..." The man would bark out a harsh laugh, though one could tell that sound alone held years of pain. Salazar would sigh before getting up to face the female fully.

"Hello there, what I said earlier was meant as some weird joke. A spiritual icebreaker, ya know?" He was tryna be happy. But he couldn't, so he supposed he had to do what everyone does. Fake til ya make it.

The blessed spirit would cast an empty smile that didn't reach his eyes. The man wanted to know how she died but he thought that'd be somewhat rude. So, instead he'd wait for her to spill the beans first.

"Salazar, friends call me Sal." he'd wink before holding back a bitter laugh. What friends?

Since Blessed by Avatar Syuna Salazar now has a pink teardrop under his right eye

Mayzee
Female
Spirit
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
3.5 (5.75) years
5 Attached Accounts

Mayzee Godin

MOST DAYS,

He noticed her and she folded her haunches beneath her. Despite the fact she couldn’t feel anything anymore, she liked to pretend she did. The cougar (now that she could see from up close) made a joke that she didn’t quite appreciate. But a sweet release it would’ve been and her head bobbed slowly. Yes, that was a sweet way to put it. There were much more saltier ways to put it and she didn’t know which she preferred. He said it was some weird joke and she cracked a smile, it meant absolutely nothing however. ”Indeed it is. Kind of an odd way to break the ice, if I say so myself.”

He introduced himself as Salazar or Sal so she dipped her head as she went to introduce herself. ”Mayzee, but only by one have I been called Zee, which I suppose is what you can call me... It’s nice to meet you, Sal. I’ve only seen one other spirit and she was a very rude spirit, she didn’t have any good words to spare...” Now the wolf felt as if it were awkward but the situation only became that if you made it.

background & wolf

Salazar
Male
Spirit
Cougar
© Lightwood
4.5 (10.75) years
Linked Accounts

[M] - language

"It was better than saying just hello and guessing a new topic, now wasn't it?" Head would tilt to the left at this question. Yeah, he had ended up saying hello, but only after saying something morbidly humorous..? Yeah, Salazar's humor was as dry as the desert sand. Eyes narrowed as Mayzee described another spirit that just so happened to be rude. The cougar would snort, eyes rolling. "Lemme guess, lioness with blue feathers? Yeah, met her too. For a woman who's dead she sure does wish to have someone fuck her up. She's just lucky no mortal can touch her." Arrogant bitch. Though he didn't say that last part out loud. As much as he wanted to. The male sighed before sitting down.

"Zee, got any grand stories you'll be willing to share? I'm sure we can talk til night falls." That was an exaggeration: clearly. If anything, he expected the female to scoff and walk away. Why should she have to share her life stories?

Mayzee
Female
Spirit
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
3.5 (5.75) years
5 Attached Accounts

Mayzee Godin

MOST DAYS,

From where she sat she could faintly notice the horns atop his head now. Would he notice the feathers on her tail and quills on her neck? Mayzee didn’t know and didn’t particularly care. He said that saying that was better then just saying hello. She nodded her head as she thought about it slightly, yeah, she guessed so. After Mayzee described the lioness however, he replied because he knew her. A lioness with blue feathers fitted the description of the other Spirit. He said that she wished to be jacked up for a dead woman and Zee giggled a little bit at this. That was kinda funny at least and whenever she could laugh she sure would. ”Yeah, that’s her!”

He sat down and asked if she had any grand stories to tell. Sal then said he was sure they could talk till night falls. Now that Mayzee thought of as an exaggeration which she was sure that’s what it was. ”Nothing much. Other than the story where my friend refused to help me out which caused me to die and literally my life story which I’m sure you wouldn’t be interested in. How about you?” Yep, all truths.

background & wolf

Salazar
Male
Spirit
Cougar
© Lightwood
4.5 (10.75) years
Linked Accounts

The male barked out a laugh as Mayzee exclaimed the feathered lioness being the one. It was a genuine laugh, something the world rarely got to hear. The tension would leave his body as he listened to what the canine had to say. Salazar would frown, his brows furrowing as he tilted his head. The spirit would scoff before rolling his eyes. "Some friend. Who the hell needs enemies then? Shit Zee, i'm sorry to here that. Ya wanna talk about it?" The man would let a slack smile grace his face.

"C'mon, let doctor Devonshire hear all about it." Did it seem like he was avoiding talking about himself? Yeah.. maybe. But only because his whole life was mega depressing and he did not want to think about his failed families or how he saw one of his children just a short while ago. He just needed a distraction. Anything. Anything just to keep his mind off his past.

Salazar
Male
Spirit
Cougar
© Lightwood
4.5 (10.75) years
Linked Accounts

When she didn't answer his smile faltered some. He went to clear his throat and looked away awkwardly. "I mean, uh, you don't have to talk about it. I won't really force you." He licked his lips before continuing, his brows furrowing slightly.

"Let's see," he paused for dramatic effect. In all honesty, he just wanted to cheer up the other spirit. Zee's vibes just screamed sad and he didn't know why that made him upset as well. She just seemed, looked, so hopeless. Maybe it's because he feels the same way sometimes, that his being here in the mortal planes was all for nothing. Salazar still couldn't understand why he was a spirit. Unfinished business perhaps?

"My life is, was full of all kinds of stories. Romance," he'd wink at the canine, "drama, action, suspense, sadness, murder. The whole shebang! It was like one of the made up stories you tell children for entertainment, ya know?" Her pressed his lips together in a thin line as his eyes narrowed some, seemingly lost in thought.

Action | "Speech"