Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 11
Jan. 20th - March 7th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Benedict
[played by Udo]
&
Sribna
[played by Avocado]
Thread
Nod Your Head and Agree

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [FotD + D'Artagnan] You could be happy

Fuli
Female
Rogue
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(6.25) years
Height: 26in
AP: 24AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 90lbs

RE: [FotD + D'Artagnan] You could be happy

"I'm tired of fighting, for once I want to be fought for"

Fuli hesitated before answering. She never in her life ever considered finding love again. Wasn't one heartache enough? Maybe she was scared to let someone in like that again. What if they, too, left her? The woman didn't think she could handle that. Not again. "Um, I already have someone confident, cute, and funny. D'Artagnan, i've already had my so called happy ending. You showed me what unconditional love is. Even with all my flaws and past mistakes you just didn't care. You liked me for me. You're right, there's no one else like you... but all I want is you." She averted her gaze, almost a if she had said something she shouldn't have. But it didn't matter, it was how she felt.

She didn't know how to respond when he complimented her magic and battle. "It was nothing, really."

The woman would bark out a laugh at his comment of her father stalking her. She'd playfully roll her eyes before looking away, pretending to be offended. "Is that why you stuck around? Just to get some action?" She raised a brow, her awkward humor shining through. Fuli never could understand how to be funny. It wasn't very often anymore that she teased someone. Maybe she was a little rusty. Though, the question did how a pinch of seriousness. D'Artagnan had been her first ever romance, he even held her first ever intimate moments. Maybe he had been with countless others before her, she never cared to ask. Nor did she ever want to.

"Do you think you'd ever want to meet him? I could ask him to keep you company on the other side so you're not as lonely." That, and she wanted D'Art to chastise the other male. Wouldn't that be interesting? Who knows, maybe the two spirits could keep each other company.. More so that Salazar would get off her case. Sure, she appreciated that he was trying to be there, but she was also a grown woman. She needed privacy. He needed to get a life.

Fuli would quiet some. Her brows furrowing. "Do you think there's a way for me to come visit you without dying?" Yes, there has to be a two way street here. She'd find it.

She'd awkwardly laugh, "Gee, thanks. At least if i'm ordinary down here I know that at least up there, wherever he is, i'm special. Feels kinda nice, like i've made someone really proud. The fact that he could be this powerful being and i've made him proud? Just, wow." Fuli never knew what Avatars were, but maybe one day she would. Maybe then she'd learn more about the serval.

The horned woman would pause, unsure of what to do next. "Um, do you have any family here in these lands? Maybe I could meet them and let them know you're okay."

Metal 0/2 | Psychic 0/6 | Fire 0/2 | Healing 0/2
Chameleon 0/1 | Camouflage 0/1 | Affliction 0/1 | Axon 0/1 | Mask 0/1
Weaver 1/1 | Longevity 0/1 | Dismissal 0/1 | Fellowship 0/1 | Espy 0/1
Eidetic Memory ∞ | Lucky ∞

Actions | "Speech" | Magic

D'Artagnan
Male
Eternal Resident
Cheetah
© Lizzy
2.50 years
Height: 34
AP: 48AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110

D'Artagnan

Don't act like you're not impressed.

Her words broke his heart, because he didn't want her with anyone else but he wanted her to be happy. To find love, even if he couldn't be there for her. He looked at her as she spoke of him being it for her. "I love you Fuli. If there if anyway I can be with you i'll try my hardest. And Fuli? I see no flaws from you. Your past does not define you. You are one of the most heartfelt animals I have ever met. Don't ever stop being you." He said as he moved to attempt to brush against her before he stopped. He didn't want to go right through her. He hated that he couldn't touch her. That he couldn't feel her. It was one of the worst things that he had been put through. Being so close to her yet so far.

As she down played her accomplishments he hid a smile by shaking his head. "Fuli babe, you fought a bear and won. Got an avatar to tell you he's proud of you and spoke with your father. If thats not amazing I don't know what is." His words were truthful. His Fuli had always tried to downplay things but he wouldn't let her. She needed to know she was perfect.

He laughed at her words. A smirk sticking to his face. "Since the moment I met you, i knew you were mind. Even if your ass if amazing. Its your personality that shines the brightest."

As she asked him about meeting her father he was nodding his head. Yes he wanted to meet the man that helped create her but he'd also bark at him for being stupid. No one should have ever let Fuli go. He knew he was forced to but if they had a choice she'd have so many friends. "Of course i'd like to meet him. That way it'll give you time to relax away from him. Only I get to haunt you my dear."

Letting out a sigh, he wasn't sure if it was possible. He hoped that somehow it was but getting his hopes crushed would hurt. And he didn't want to lie to her. He couldn't. He would love to see her more than just once a year. "I'm not sure. Although with all the magic in this place it wouldn't surprise me. I hope so."

As she asked about his family he wasn't sure if she meant blood family or his actual family. She'd already met all his real family. "Well you've met Aramis and Katarina. They are my true family as for my blood family? Well that's a bit hard. I do have a brother. My mom passed away and my dad is a drunk. As for my brother I have no idea where he is. He always liked to follow me but I haven't seen him since I came here so I hope he stays away. He is not a good cheetah." He warned her. His brother was the opposite of nice. He was flirtatious, only to a point. If he wanted something he was obsessive. And his jealousy went to the sky. D'Art made his life, Ves wanted everything without the work.

Action. | "Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

Creonus

D'Artagnan is rated M for his use of swearing and way of speaking.

Fuli
Female
Rogue
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(6.25) years
Linked Accounts

A cheeky grin emerged as she made a 'tsk' sound. "Now ya got me all flustered. Happy?" Her watchful eye didn't miss his stopped motion of trying to brush against her. A stabbing pain rippled through her heart, but she spoke nothing of it. Fuli merely frowned before blinking away the repetitive bad thoughts. If she stayed stuck in such a negative mood then she'd miss out on this rare opportunity to spend time with her brave knight.

"I'm sure anyone brave enough can fight a bear. Brave or stupid enough." She let out an awkward laugh, wondering which one she was. "Um, can you tell me about the Avatars? I've never really heard of any of them." She understood that there were god-like creatures watching over those in Yavania, but that's all that she knew. Fuli looked away in slight embarrassment. She was born in these lands for crying out loud. Shouldn't she know who were the gods here? Though, she couldn't really blame herself. All her life was spent doing other things besides learning about Yavania. It just never really seemed important to her until now.

Her smile grew when he agreed to meet her father. "Okay, cool. Next time I see him i'll tell him to head back and look for you." And that was that.

The woman would pause, trying to think. There had to be a way they could see each other more than just once a year. Her lips pressed then as she hummed in agreement. "I'll find a way." Fuli's eyes closed, imagining the day they could see each other whenever they wanted. When she opened her eyes again she nodded in determination; her mind seemingly made up. "It's okay, whatever I have to do.. I'll find a way." She wasn't asking for his permission or opinion. This was what she was going to do.

A brow would raise. How could his brother be so bad? Then again, she knew all to well about bad siblings. With her sister, Kroda, Fuli had tried to be a family again, to love and allow broken bonds to heal. Things didn't turn out that way. Fuli didn't miss her sisters anymore. "I used to have many siblings, from my blood family and my adoptive family. They are all gone now, I dunno where they are. My sister was a rotten woman, so I know how it feels. I hope I don't ever meet him."

D'Artagnan
Male
Eternal Resident
Cheetah
© Lizzy
2.50 years
Linked Accounts

D'Artagnan

He flicked his ears but kept his smirk on his face. "Well being flustered makes ya pretty my dear." Honestly he didn't know if he met anyone prettier. Sure others had pretty colors or good looks but she made them all pale in comparison.

"You are brave. I wouldn't fight a bear. So you got that on me. Your father though, i'll see if its possible. Ain't no one should ever leave a cub." He said cheekily. Though he could say she was stupid for falling for him. A cheetah that died and he still loved her.

She asked about the avatars but he didn't know many of them. He'd only seen their statues. Rat had told him about the death bringer but that was about it. "I wish I could tell ya alot but the only one i know by name is Kulla. She's the death bringer. Then theres a lioness, a wolf with horns, two smallish cats, a maned wolf and some type of bird. I wish i knew their names but thats the extent of what I learned so far. Sorry im not much help sweets."

He only nodded his head when she said she;d tell her father to meet with him. Honestly he was a bit nervous cause he'd never met a females father before. He was all about staying a night and then leaving. Only Fuli got to be his mate. So it would be awkward but the male would still get a piece of his mind.

His Fuli was determined. Determined to be with him and he was the same with her. He'd do everything in his power to get back to her, even if it meant begging Kulla. He wasn't opposed to it. Especially if he got one day with her. "My dear, I will get back to you. Even if I have to ask Kulla for a favor. Anything I can do. We will find a way together." He said with a nod of his head. He was determined now.

As the subject moved to his family his brow furrowed. He kept his friends around because they had been with him through everything. His brother only thought to ruin everything. "We each got fucked up blood family. My brother though likes to take things and ruin them. I hope you don't ever meet him either."

Creonus

Fuli
Female
Rogue
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(6.25) years
Linked Accounts

"Brave? Me? That's up for debate, but I appreciate it anyways. I guess I was just trying to prove to myself that, despite all that's happened, I can still defend myself. I mean, think about it. If I can take on a bear then I can defend my future family with ease!" Future family, huh? What she had now wasn't much, but it was all she had. She'd be damned if she would simply turn away from it all and start over. Unlike her father, she actually worked with what she had. And what she had now, albeit small, was good enough. But she didn't shy away from the day dreams of one day having children. Little bundles of joy that she could raise and show how to be beautiful, independent creatures. Though she doubted that would really happen. The only man she ever wanted to have a family with was a spirit now, but maybe this Kulla he spoke of would understand.

Her horned head tilted. "My father spoke of an Avatar Syuna once. She blessed him a long, long time ago, I think. So now he believes that's why he's allowed to remain a spirit here in the mortal realm." She wasn't sure any of the Avatars would allow a dead man to come back to life. Wouldn't that be going against the rules of nature? The whole circle of life thing? Fuli didn't necessarily know for sure, maybe they would have a change of heart and allow such a thing just this once, but she wasn't about to play with fire and risk angering them.

She'd step closer, tilting her head to look up at him. "Usually when a lover dies they expect the other to move on. I'm glad you're not forcing me to do so. I was never really good at letting someone go." The truth was that she didn't want to let him go either. Once upon a time, Fuli had depending on D'Artagnan for a lot of things. Back in Pyrth, life was stressful. She had to constantly worry about her brother leaving, or if others thought of her as unfit to rule. She was always able to turn to the cheetah for comfort and reassurance. Now that that was reduced to once a year she didn't really know who else she could turn to.

Family was a sensitive topic in a way. She didn't want to be forced to think about her past mistakes and failures, past obsessions as well. Though, even the stroke of time could not erase the fatal wounds left behind by those she once trusted. Handed from family to family, her father tossed her aside with a strange man she never even knew, and then to her adoptive mother, Amari. The aardwolf's final disappearing act having cut through Fuli's blinders and showing her the truth. Family fucking sucks. "Just because the past was wrong doesn't mean we can't make the future right. We can make it better, love." She meant it too. With all of her heart.

Fuli then cracked a smile. "I'm kinda nervous for you to meet Salazar."

D'Artagnan
Male
Eternal Resident
Cheetah
© Lizzy
2.50 years
Linked Accounts

D'Artagnan

She was one of the bravest cats he knew. From her family leaving to becoming a slave with him. She'd over come so much and he was insanely happy. He wished her the best. Her words of a future family were like a dagger to his heart but he ignored the stinging pain. He knew she'd eventually get over him but the thought of her having someone else kids? Now that was something he hadn't thought of. He was momentarily struck mute. "O-of course your brave." his first words came out scratchy so he cleared his throat. "Exactly. You are strong and you will make the best mother. I just hope when you do have them you'll bring them to see me."

She spoke of the avatar Syuna but he didn't think he knew who that was. His thoughts on the avatars were iffy at that. He regretted now that he didn't have anything to tell Fuli. He was even failing her now because he didn't know but he didn't let that weigh him down. He'd find out for next year. "Maybe when your father and I have our talk I can see who she is. Maybe i can prey to her or Kulla to make me a spirit too? Or just allow me one day so that I can feel you once more." He said on a wistful sigh. Maybe one day.

He watched her take a step closer and he attempted to as well.Attempted to get close enough to just hover next to her. In the imitation of their fur brushing. "Fuli, i would never force you to do something you didn't want to. When the time comes for you to find someone, you will. I wouldn't stop you. But you can love me for as long as you want." He wished he could stay with her forever but that didn't seem to be in the cards. He knew after this day was over she'd leave and he wouldn't see her for another year.

Back to his family he sighed and nodded his head. His family was dysfunctional but he left to better himself. He got himself one hell of a woman too. "That's true. The past only defines those that live in it. God i love you Fuli. Thank you for coming to see me." He said softly.

He let out a laugh. Of course she'd be worried about him meeting her father. He was kind of as well. But only cause he had no idea what he was going to say. "Me too. Salazar had big boots to fill. His daughter is amazing and I don't think he'll quite hit the mark." He winked at her as he joked.

Creonus

Fuli
Female
Rogue
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(6.25) years
Linked Accounts

A snort passed through her. Yes, she had adopted a few children in the past, but having actual blood children? It scared her. Looking back on it all.. she had been a horrible mother. Tearing out Sawyer's eyes, letting Pinkie go missing, and leaving Yurei behind. All three were grand examples as to why she shouldn't be a mother. But maybe it was the fact that she felt no blood bond between any of them, that she never felt like their true mother. Rather, she felt like some place holder for the parent role. "Yeah, but, uh, i'm not really sure I want to be a mom yet. I've adopted kids, no biggie, but actually giving birth? It scares me." Though, she was positive that wouldn't happen any time soon.

Fuli never knew much about praying to anyone. All her life she'd never spared a second thought of otherworldly beings watching over you. She wasn't very religious in that sense. "I hope that you'll become a spirit like him, then you could just follow me around all day. My little ghostie entourage." It made her laugh picturing two spirits just loosely following her. She'd never have to fear being alone again. Never.

"No matter what happens, should I die tomorrow or a hundred years from now, i'll always love you." Now that she thought of it, if she died wouldn't that mean she'd join D'Art on the other side? But.. she couldn't speed up the process of that, it wouldn't be fair and she knew her knight would be against it. For now she'd have to wait it out.

When he professed him love for her heat rose to her face once more. A cheeky grin blossoming as she looked up at him. "Well aren't you just the sweetest?"

She briefly wondered how her father would react to meeting the cheetah. Would he be happy? Fuli didn't really know, but it would give her some time to herself. Honestly, she felt like the guy was always watching her. "I hope you don't say anything embarrassing about me." What would they talk about?