Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 10
Oct. 16th - Nov. 30th

Realms
the Verja
the Algiz
Kamar-Taj
Aldrnari
Havok
Vipera
the Coalition
Open
Open
Open

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Diablo
[played by Dikui]
Thread
Trick or Treat &
Zombie Ape

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders To you, I will Always Return

Ankaa
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Seeley
5.75 years
Height: 32 in.
AP: 24AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 190lbs

To you, I will Always Return

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 07:35 AM by Ankaa. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ankaa Malfoy

Never did the world make a queen of a girl who hides in houses and dreams without traveling.

Capable limbs carried the elegant body of the tigress away from the lands of the Kingdom and toward the home of her family. She knew not why she had not chosen to go with them when they first set out on their own to make their own home, but Ankaa was eager to join them once more. She missed her mother and father; she missed her siblings. The Kingdom had been good to her and she had ruled it for some time alongside her husband, but fate had a way of doling out a lot that she could not fight. She had been captured, the raised flesh of a brand upon her shoulder evidence of the tribulations she'd been through.

And then there was the untimely death of her husband, Asger Dame. Oh, she hadn't loved him - it had been a business transaction of sorts, but she had respected him. She still carried his last name because she saw little reason to remove it. She was who she was. A strong, dignified woman who had seen some terrible things in her life, but she remained standing on her own four paws. Still, that didn't squash the need to be reunited with her family once more.

Her rounded ears pressed forward on her raised head, those blue eyes finding the horizon where the sea met the sky, and inhaled a lungful of salt. She could not deny the excitement that coursed through her veins as she came to a stop at the borders, and peered deeper into the territory. She was certain that she could cross with no questions asked, but she wanted to do things the right way. Her maw parted then, a call slipping past her lips for someone to come and greet her at the borders. Once through, she reclined to sit on her haunches, her head held high on her shoulders as she awaited the arrival of her family patiently.

"Talk."

Texture by valerianastock

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 years
Height: 40
AP: 136AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 210

RE: To you, I will Always Return

He had been debating for a while now if he should head to the borders. Draco was both lazy and didn't want to disappoint his father. So, those two emotions certainly did not mix well. If only there was a way for him to get someone else to do it for him. Oh, he could have left it to his mother, but what message would that send? Have his mother doing all the work? Draco didn't think so. With that terrible thought in mind, Draco groaned and slumped toward the borders.

Dang his father.

He both was proud of it and annoyed by it. He hadn't exactly wanted to be a king, but here he was. What the hell was he going to do? The thoughts turned and turned, they didn't stop into he heard a call that he hadn't heard in a while. His eyes went wide and he was no longer grumpy about the new duties that had been shoved upon him. He arrived first, seeing that his sister was upon the borders. He didn't know what she had been doing or where she had been. He wasn't even sure how long it took her to find out where they had relocated to. She hadn't been there when they had moved as a family.

He never understood why. He guessed that he could ask her now. He came forward, regal, his head pulled up as he moved forward. He was a Malfoy and he was going to let it show. "Ankaa," Draco murmured as he watched his sister on the other side of the border. "Decided to come home?" Or was this merely a house visit?

"Speak."
stock from Leo Messana

Ankaa
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Seeley
5.75 years
Linked Accounts

Ankaa Malfoy

Never did the world make a queen of a girl who hides in houses and dreams without traveling.

She would not be disappointed by her family.

Just as she expected, she only had to wait for a little while until a familiar form appeared before her. She was a regal lady and a Malfoy, so her mouth did not break out into a grin that would consume her own face. Instead, the corners of her maw twitched up into a small smile. Delicate, composed, all the things that a lady should be and more. "Draconis," she replied in soft, lilting tones, "It's been a while, hasn't it?" Too long, in fact. She couldn't remember the last time she had seen him. Surely it had been before her family relocated.

Her crystal blue gaze remained trained on her brother, her mouth parting once more to address the reason for her being here. "Yes, brother. I would like to rejoin my family, if possible. I've missed you all so and I think it's high time I come back home, don't you?" Her refined tones remained soft yet projected, a skill learned from her mother many moons ago. She remained poised and collected as she fell silent, awaiting her brother's reply.

"Talk."

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 years
Linked Accounts

Draco kept his poise, his eyes staring upon his sister. He'd gladly take her in, it was easier to watch her when he was able to actual see her. After what had happened with Julianna, Draconis didn't exactly want either sister away from him. Yes, he hadn't exactly been the best brother but the only one that could make them miserable was him. That was his duty as brother, wasn't it? Maybe not. Didn't matter, that was what he was going to say it was. There was no one to dispute him, anyway. Their father had made that perfectly clear when he had transitioned the title to him as king. Well, everyone but their mother.

"While that's great," Draco replied, his brow arching, "shouldn't you be saying that to Father and Mother?" Why wasn't he bragging? That he was the King? Because she had been a queen first. So the title of bragging rights went down the drain. Well, Draco hadn't needed to get married in order to do it. So, hah, one up on her! Goodness, he was acting like he was a cub again.

He was a king and thus, he probably should be acting like one. Except the only one, that he was aware, even knew about the power switch had been his father. And that was because he had been the one that did it. No one else had made any sort of appearance. Not surprising, since Draco hadn't exactly desired to lead anything. "What have you been doing?" Because she had to have been doing something. If not, what had taken her so long in finding them? Why not just come with them when they departed?

"Speak."
stock from Leo Messana

Ankaa
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Seeley
5.75 years
Linked Accounts

Ankaa Malfoy

Ankaa dipped her crown in agreement when her brother pointed out that she should be saying these things to their parents. Of course, she had no idea of knowing that her brother was King, as he hadn't told her, so she assumed that the only ones that could accept her into the realm was them. Still, she couldn't help the teasing tilt of her head as she regarded her brother with an amused look. "Do you see Mother and Father here?" It was merely an observation, one that she gladly would point out to him. They may both have blue blood that rushed through their veins, but they were still siblings through and through.

His inquiry brought a change over Ankaa's features. Such an answer required the utmost attention to detail. It was a serious matter. After her tenure as a slave and the untimely death of her husband, she had needed some time to recharge. She hadn't been willing to admit it at the time, but the tribulations she had been through had worn her down more than she had thought. Now, though, she felt as if she was ready to take on the world once more. "I think I just needed some time to myself to process everything," she explained, knowing that she wouldn't need to go into detail about what she meant for him to understand.

"A lot had happened that I hadn't allowed myself time to process. But now I've had that time and I'm ready to come home," she repeated, her thoughts complete. She wondered what he would think.

"Talk."

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 years
Linked Accounts

He chose to ignore the comment about neither Mother nor Father being present. He was sure that both would come eventually. Should he spill that he was king? Draco wanted the perfect moment and right now? It wasn't it. He waited for her to gather her thoughts. He understood that there had been a lot of things that happened to her. He might wish to be able to use his sisters to do the work for him, but that didn't mean he didn't understand loyalty. That he would abandon his sister if she needed him. That was also why he would have preferred if he had been sent to the Verja. To save Ankaa from the possible heart break. He would never would have known that it would end in disaster. No one probably knew that.

Unless they were a fortune teller. And he didn't think there was even such a magic that would allow someone to see that far into the future. If there was, though, wouldn't that be something? Draco pushed the weird spiraling thoughts about a fortune teller to focus back upon Ankaa. Thankfully, even in his quick daydream, he hadn't missed anything of importance.

"Understandable." To a degree. "But you know we would have helped you." He would have done anything for his sister. That included Carina... and it included the even younger siblings and the half siblings. Draco could probably no longer claim things that he had before. He had changed without him looking - strange. "Well, it is a good thing that we don't have to wait for Mother or Father to make a presence." He was still sure that they would show up, though. "Welcome home, Ankaa." Also, I'm king. He was sure that Ankaa would ask what power did he have. Because when they had been mere residents they had not been able accept anyone. They still needed the approval of their parents.

Not that Draco had any doubt that either parent wouldn't immediately accept her into the realm. So, he was just making sure that they didn't have to worry about it.

"Speak."
stock from Leo Messana